A Group's Sudden Break

The Macabre, now seen scouring the streets on a building, silently conversed with each other.
Reaper:Be careful, you guys. The Alta Heroes may be onto us. So stay alert.
Reaper said as she knelt on the building, while Gloom Producer was just standing, Ivory Weaper has his arms crossed, and Mara Mallory was just still, almost like Gloom Producer. After a few more moments, Mara spoke up.
Mallory:Oi, Reaper! When are we gonna get a move on? We've been standing here for almost an hour!
Reaper:I decide when we go, ok?
Mallory:How long will that be? Another hour?
Reaper:Just chill, ok?!
Mallory:Pfft, really?! Your seriously still mad at me for a simple mistake I made?! Ohh, I'm sorry Reaper! I'm sorry I thought it was ok to do what we need to do to scumbags in this city!
Reaper:You almost got Ivory and yourself killed fighting those guards! You need to learn it's not all about you, Mallory!
Reaper said as she stood to face her.
Reaper:When will you get your head out of-
Mallory:Oh shut up! Do you even hear yourself?! You sound like your defending what we're fighting against! Look, I was just showing his friends what happens when you-
Reaper:Don't start with your excuses! Trust me, we are doing what we're supposed to be doing! However, we can't just jump in head first against them or we could end up dead! Do you really want that, Mal?!
Mallory was silent at that point, trying to contain her anger. Reaper took a deep breath and turned back to her position.
Mallory:"in thought" Why am I even staying here?
Mallory thought as she was suddenly interrupted by her boyfriend, Ivory Weaper.
Ivory:Look baby,
Ivory quietly said as he held both her arms.
Ivory:just please be more patient. I know we're going a little slow but we're-
Mallory:"sighs" That's the point. We're taking too long! We can't just stop now after we got the message out!
Mallory shouted in the same quiet tone as her boyfriend.
Ivory:But-
Mallory:But nothing, Tyler!
Mallory said as she threw his arms off her own.
Mallory:Ya know what, I'm done!
Ivory:But-
Mallory:We're done!
Ivory was silent, dead in his tracks. Gloom and even Reaper turned to face her.
Mallory:Yeah, I'm done with you guys! If you guys won't follow through on our mission, a mission all four of us vowed will never stop until every scumbag on this city is dead, then-
Reaper:No! We're not trying to kill every criminal in this city, Mallory! We just want to-
Mallory:Whatever! Why should I care?! You know what, you guys've softened up is what happened!
Mallory said as she pointed at the group before speaking again, putting her finger down in the process.
Mallory:You guys are starting to feel guilty about what we're doing, aren't you?!
Gloom:No, we're just-
Mallory:Don't bs me! I know what you guys are thinking right now! I could clearly see it when I learned you kept some of those people alive! Do you guys not care anymore?! Do you guys seriously think we should give up on our purpose in life?!
After a moment of silence, Reaper speaks up.
Reaper:Have you asked yourself that last question? Have you thought that maybe your starting to think that our team doesn't matter anymore?!
The team was silent beyond words at that point. The silence ended when Mallory spoke up.
Mallory:How long has that lasted, Jen? Two months now? That's how long we've stayed together. Your not my family, especially you.
Mallory said as she pointed to Reaper.
Gloom:I thought we were family! You-
Mallory:I may have thought that way once Gloom but that's in the past! I've seen how you guys have started declining, how guys are so depressed over those traitors-
Reaper:Look, we don't hate them and we don't want to kill them!
Weaper:Yeah, what's wrong with you?! Those people aren't what we're after! Why are you suddenly leaving us?!
Weaper said as he was clearly becoming emotional.
Mallory:Simple, you guys aren't following through on our mission. So I'll do it myself.
Mallory said as she walked away from her former teammates. Gloom was now comforting Ivory as the young man in white and blue tried his hardest not to cry. Reaper wanted to comfort her teammate but decided to let Gloom handle the situation.
Reaper:I'm going to go chill. You guys meet me back at the house.
Reaper said as she left the scene. A while later, the leader of the Macabre was resting on a tree. In all honestly, she was completely lost. She knew Mallory could be impulsive at times, and a bit disobedient, but not this bad. Could this be a lot of repressed anger or was this how she always was? There were other thoughts on her mind that made her question if it was her leadership, or her in general, that caused her teammate to storm off like that. What can she do? What should she do?
Jayden:Hey.
Jayden said as Reaper suddenly looked up to see the leader of their opposite. However, she knew he wasn't here for trouble, she could tell.
Reaper:Hey.
Jayden:Do you mind if I sit with you?
Reaper:Sure.