The Background of the Land

"Hey, you got sent by the queen, didn't you." A dragon says to me. Wait a minute, A DRAGON?! I nod silently, but scared. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, I never hurt people." The dragon says. 

"Alright then, explain please what the heck is happening?" I say. The dragon sits down, and I guess I sit down as well. The dragon was large, but super friendly and was outside, he started to story.

Long ago, there were a few people, they made these magic jewelry that had them travel to this world. They made more, so more people came. People hung around and had laughs, roleplayed, and did so many different things together. Then, the queen, or should I say, Charlotte came. She decided that everything here is wrong. It should all be like fairy tales! She then mind controlled everyone here, making them follow her rule, which then she created the story lines. But one person, someone that could give the future, told the queen that one day, someone will come and change everything. This female wouldn't be effected by her mind control and come and rescue everyone. Us animals and creatures have waited so long. Some people's characters have changed too. Heck, she changed people to animals. 

"But, I think I may have found her." The dragon finishes. I stare at him blankly. 

"What do you mean you found her? Wait...DO YOU MEAN ME?!" I say, very shocked. "I cant be her, I'm just a normal girl!!" 

"But we need your help!" The dragon says. 

"Princess! I am here to save you!" I hear a voice. Wait, Tom?! What is he doing here? I-Is he my prince charming? Oh god no! I'm an independent woman! I look out and see Tom.

"Oh god, here we go..." the dragon says. I look at Tom and decided to stop this. 

I take a deep breath and yell out, "TOM! STOP! I DON'T NEED HELP, THE DRAGON IS NICE!" I yell.

"But he is a fowl creature! He trapped you here didn't he?!" Tom yells up to me. I sigh

"Uh...Can you help me down, uh..." I ask the dragon, kinda.

"Darik, and sure! I'd be happy to help you!" Darik, the dragon, says. He lowers his neck and I climb on, he then gets me down and I climb off. Then, Darik changes smaller, and more, human like? Wow...dang he looks cool!!

dang he looks cool!!

((That is what he looks like))

"Huh, what are you staring at me?" Darik asks, confused.

"The, dragon, he changed, he's human? What is happening?" Tom asks. 

"H-Human, what are you talking about I look-" He says, looking down at himself. "the....same....I'm human, I'm human! Why am I human?" I shrug. 

"I don't know...maybe..maybe this is your true form, you just was stuck like that for such a long time you forgot who you originally were." I say, thinking out loud. "Also, I wish my clothes would change." And just like that, a blinding light happened and I was in new clothes, and in my style too!

(Hair is still the same as before, brown hair fading into white, also her earrings are just black studs)

"Wow, you like...dark clothes?" Tom asks me. I nod, smiling. He seems a bit, weirded out, or, is that...disgust... "Princesses like, bright colors, or pastel, but not dark." I felt my heart hurt. What? 

"But, its my style..." I say, my voice soft, but sounding like I was going to cry any minute.

"It may be your style, but this is a whole new land, where you females, don't wear dark colors, Heh, you look like an emo nightmare in that outfit!" he says. I feel my eyes start watering. I cold see Darik getting angry out of my corner of my eyes. 

"BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" I yells, tears spilling down my face.

"Friends? With you? Yeah, I was, but that was before I found out your weird and emo! HA I BET YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE WITH THE QU- OOF!" Tom says, before getting punched in the stomach by Darik. I still was crying. Tom was lying on the ground holding his stomach. 

"Your a pathetic excuse for a prince..." Darik says. He walks over and hugs me, I hug back, crying into his shoulder, as he rubs my back, comforting me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT IS WHERE I AM GOING TO END IT! ACK, so good! I really hope you all enjoyed it. Also sorry for the wait 0W0'' Also, what do you think about Darik?? DO you ship it at all *insert lenny face* Anywho, Thank you so much, Ultimate Hope, OUT!

Word count: 822 words