Chapter 2: The New World

While I slept I had a weird dream. Not the type of dream you get from to many Taco Bell $5 boxes. It was more of something you would see in movie. "You need to save our land, chosen one." A female voice said. I looked around confused. "Where are you, who are you?!" I asked out, yelling. "I am just a voice, we need your help in the fantasy world, all you need to do to get there is hold the necklace and say 'Dreams are reality and realities are dreams.'" the voice said, next thing I knew I woke up. "Wow, such a..weird dream." I say I look over to at my mirror to see me with bright teal eyes and a long braid which is an ombre of my brown hair to white hair. I rubbed my eyes and looked at myself again, and I looked, well, how I usually look. "Maybe I should try it." I say. I grabbed my necklace and stood up. "Dreams are reality, Reality are dreams." I say three times. I felt my feet lift off the ground. Next thing I knew I was in a whole different dimensions. "What the, how did I-" I say. I was soon interrupted by a boy falling on top me. "Sorry! I didn't mean to." The guy said. I looked at he had blue and brown hair with bright blue eyes. "It's ok! I'm new here, do you know where I'm supposed to go?" I ask him. "O-Oh, um, yeah! I'll show you if you want! By the way, I'm Tom." he says, with a slight blush on his face. "Nice to meet you Tom, I'm Sammy." I say, smiling. "Nice to meet you Sammy, now, let's go, we need to go to the castle." Tom says. I nod. He brings me to a small village, filled with people. I look around, amazed. 'Is this a dream? Or is this real?' I ask myself in my head. We got to the castle and I see a female sitting on the throne. "Welcome back Tom, and who is this?" the person- or should I say Queen say. "This is Sammy, Queen Chooser." Tom says, bowing. He pulls me down to a bowing position. "You can stand up, Tom, you are a loyal subject." Queen Chooser says. We both get up. "So, what position will you give her?" Tom asks her. "Hm, how about a princess in a tower, that's what all maidens want, isn't it? Now let's get you dressed." She says. She claps her hands, and now I am in a bright pink, flowy dress, with my hair up in a nice hair duo. "There, now isn't that great!" she says, smiling. "Um, actually, I hate the color pink." I say, frowning. She looks a bit shocked. She claps her hands and now my dress is purple. "Do you want it like Rapunzel's dress?" she asks me. "Actually, I don't want to be a princess stuck in a tower, I want tobe myself, I hate dresses and and my hair up, though, I do like braids." I say, smiling. Tom gasps at me and tells me to stop. The queen on the other hand, looks furios. "ARE YOU DEFYING ME, PEASANT!?" She says, angerly. I stare at her for a long time, very sternly, and then nod. She then claps her hands and I appaer in a tower, in a flowy, pink dress, with my hair still in a braid.  "Well, shit." I say. "Hey, did you get sent by the queen?".... clifehanger!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*HEY EVERYONE I AM FINALLY BACK! GOD IT HAS BEEN FOREEEEVER! Anyways, I am so happy I am back, also, for those who still followed me, thank you ;-; Please stay. Also, I love cliffhangers, so I hope you enjoy!*