It's Better Being Alone (Jacob Story) *Bella's friend story*

AN: New Story yayyy! As always enjoy! Fan, Vote, and Comment in any which order you perfer! :D All rights go to Stephanie Meyer! This will be in the description so I don't have to keep rewriting it! Luv you all!

<3 Mia! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reread the stupid email over and over again where probably by the time I step away from the damn thing I'll be able to resite it. I give my Macbook an icy glare as I reread the email for what seems like the hundredth time. You're probably wondering why I'm so pissed off right now? Right? You're saying to your self man Adrianna calm down it's just an email it's probably not true! Cause guess what that's what I'm doing! Now here's the true question though what if your best friend that you moved away from when you where ten sent you all of these great emails about this guy named Edward and then one day you get one where they're balling their eyes out because he left them. Then one day you receive one from her father stating that you need to get your ass down there to calm her down and feel better while this guy named Jake is making her feel better and getting some feelings. Almost done with my story trust me it'll be worth it by the end. The day you're ready to leave you get an email from your best friend stating how he's come back and how they want you to meet him? Hmm. Cause that's what I just got. Here's what it says.

Adorable Adrianna (that's my nickname on my email)

Oh Adri I can't believe he's back! I feel so whole again! Jake helped out so much! Now I know you where planning on coming down and live here with Charlie and I (which would be amazing! :3) or you can stay at home! I hope you come down Adri it hasn't been the same since you've left! I miss you so much so please do come! <3 Love you always!

Beautiful BellaxX(which is bella's nickname)

I grumble a curse under my breath and walk over to my packed bag. Now either I can leave and see Charlie and make sure he's happy or stay here? Charlie and Billy where like my dad's since mine died in a drunk driving accident which is the reason why we moved my mother couldn't stand being in Forks a day longer and having the memory stuck in her head forever. Reminding her of her husband's death. Now she's married and has a little boy Louis who I just adore with all my heart and soul and Ramon isn't that bad as a step dad but nothing could replace my real dad or Charlie and Billy. I stare at my bag then walk over to my lap top and turn it off and stuff it into my suite case. I then crab my things and head to the car. It's time to go back to my home. Forks. When I'm about to get on the plane my mother gives me hug her blonde hair like mine pulled up in a pony tail showing off her loose curls while I say my good byes to the rest of my family. I board the plane and wait for take off.

*Plane's Arrival*

As soon as I step off the plane a woosh of cool air runs past me making my blonde hair fly all around my face making them look like snakes on a vine since the natural curls in it. I pull my leather jacket on tighter around my body, I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a blue shirt and black cardigan to go with it with my black Toms. I grab my bags and walk around trying to find Charlie when I hear my name being called I turn around and see Charlie standing there a smile on his face. I smile back my hazel eyes lighting up when I see him. I walk over to him and give him a hug.