Insecure

Y/n had been spending quite a lot of time with Tom and to say I was jealous was an understatement. I mean sure I understood the need for it since they were practically lovers on-screen but I was still on edge each time she left. Why wouldn't I be they're the same age, they're both newcomers to the MCU and fame and they look good together, that last part stung.

'Tom Holland and Y/n Y/l/n have been spotted laughing over brunch' 'How does Chris feel?' Headlines like these kept me tense.

"Chris" her voice rang through the room pulling me out of my daze, I scurried my way to her kissing her roughly. She pulled back looking up at me with loving eyes "I missed you too". Y/n turned away removing her jacket her sight glancing over to my phone on the counter "Babe what's this?" her voice was timid as if she were afraid of how I'd respond.

"it's nothing just today's headline" I answered sighing shortly after "tell me the truth" she picked up my phone scrolling over it quickly before turning her attention towards me. My shoulders instantly lowered "I don't know" I paused "I'm just nervous" I admitted Y/n moved closer til she stood directly in front of me "nervous? because of Tom?" her voice soft I nodded.

"Chris you literally have nothing to worry about, I love you I'd ne-" I stopped her "I know it's just you're the same age and I th-" it was Y/n's turn to interrupt me "Baby I don't care if he's my age, I don't care that your older, my love has no age" she looked down at my phone then handed it to me "they literally cut Zendaya and Jacob from these pictures" Y/n informed me taking out her phone to show pictures taken today with all four cast members "media being media" she spoke.

"Sweetheart I-" she cut me off once more pressing her lips to mine detaching them shortly after "don't apologize I understand I'd feel the same way if the parts were reversed, how 'bout we go out tonight for dinner" Y/n beamed "I'd love that" I grinned.