two

304

304.6k likes|1k comments
natalinanoel When you ask Clara to take the picture

user2 who r they?
daviddobrik Thank god she's not actually in the picture
user7 Are they part of the squad now ?
stassiebaby 😍😍🔥
dominykas you gonna introduce me to ur friends? 👀
zane ^Not unless they want STDs

_

3:34pm

"Half of these people don't even know who we are," Clara states while reading through the comments on Natalie's recent post. "Also, David can go fuck himself."

"How's your leg holdin' up?" I ask her, my eyes darting over to where she pressed an ice pack to her bruised leg.

"It's not," Clara replies with an eye-roll, clearly still upset with David. Scratch that, even before the paintball incident she was upset with David. Actually, scratch that, her whole life she's been upset with David.

"It won't clear up for the party, but you can just use some foundation on it," Natalie speaks up from where she stood in front of her large mirror, applying a thick coat of mascara to her lashes.

"Party?" I repeat with furrowed eyebrows. I share a look with Clara who looks just as confused before giving my attention back to Natalie.

"Oh, I guess I thought I mentioned it...It's a frat party, Trisha got us in," She explains.

"Trisha Paytas?" Clara questions, her eyebrows raised.

"The one and only," Natalie replies, focusing on her makeup in the mirror.

After our debacle with David and his paintball gun, the three of us went to Natalie's room so we can finally get the peace we've been wanting and so we can unpack. I couldn't believe that David acted like this now. Sure, I've watched a few of his vlogs, the one where he cut his hand on a wine bottle and ended up in the hospital shook me the most, but I don't remember him being this...wild.

"Well, I'm glad that I have this super cute accessory to compliment my outfit," Clara expresses bitterly while gesturing to the red and purple dot that occupied her outer thigh.

"It's not that bad," I assure her truthfully. My hands searched every article of clothing in Natalie's closet until I landed upon a black skater dress.

"Hey, Nat," I say while turning to her. She hums in response to let me know she's listening and I lift up the hanger that held the dress. "Can I borrow this tonight?" I ask.

"Go for it, girl," She tells me with a smile.

I thank her and give the dress one more look-over before laying it down on Natalie's bed and taking a seat next to it. That's when I get a text.