chapter 2

I was finally home after a dreadful day. Here I lay, on my comforting bed, my eyes glued to the tv, watching my favorite show, gossip girl, whiles sipping on some hot tea. However my mind couldn't help but drift of, thinking about the handsome man. Did he think I was pretty? Wait, why do I care what he thinks of me? He was rude, but sexy. No! I did not just think that.

Suddenly the door bell rang, instantly snapping me out of my thoughts. It rang about three times, making my head ache, from the irritating sound.

"I'm coming jheez!" I stomped down the stairs, and yanked the door open, to face no other than the aroggant man! I was in utter shock, that no words seemed to escape my mouth, no matter how I much I tried. I stood there with an aloof expression planted on my pale face.

"Are you going to let me in?" He asked calmy. My mouth was still the shape of an O. He then said "close your mouth love, you might catch flies".

It was then, that I decided to speak up. "Firstly I'm not your love. Secondly, how dare you show up at my door, after you were so rude to me. Is there any particular reason you're here?"

"Well it just so happens I live next door to you". I stood there baffled. What. The. Hell. He's kidding, I'm sure he's just trying to push my buttons. There is no way I could be living next to this cocky bastard.

"You're joking right?".

"You wish I was" He said with a serious face. His gace then softened up and he said, "By the way you look so cute, when you're confused". I looked up to find him already staring at me. I stared at his sky blue eyes, and realized he was not trying to mock me, he was genuinely stating that.

Oh my gosh, he thinks I'm cute! Shit. I knew I was blushing now.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Oh uumm..n-n-neveah." I stammered.

"Cat got your tongue love? That's a lovely name." He said with his signature smirk. I remembered it, from the day I met him. He's been on my mind since then.

"I'm Xavier, and I guess we'll be seeing much of other since we are neighbors now" He said.

"I guess so" I said with a warm smile.

"Okay, I have to get going now. Nice to have seen you for the second time" he stated along with a sexy wink.

"Bye Neveah", and with that he took of, leaving me infront of my door, standing on the balcony, dazed.