me
nat, u know i'm down and i'm home from niu for the summer!

book me tf up sista

nat
ARE U SERIOUS?

YES I FCKN LOVE U

BOOKING IT NOW

clary
girl i feel left out now

sign me up bitch!!

I smile to myself with excitement before a picture of Natalie and I hugging pops up on my screen, my phone vibrating violently.

"Lily!" She shouts through the phone almost immediately after I answer. "I'm gonna cry, is this seriously happening?"

Before I can answer, Clara is added to the call and the first thing she says is, 'Let's fuck shit up'. Classic Clara.

"I've never been to California and I miss my best friend so hell yeah it's happening!" I reply back, my lips tugging up to form a smile as I sit up on my bed.

"Okay, I can get you guys on the next flight to L.A. which is..." Natalie trails off, processing the timeline displayed on her laptop screen. "Tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good to me," Clara agrees and I beam with excitement. I can't stay seated any longer, so I stand up and pace around my room eagerly.

"The girls are reuniting!" I squeal happily into the phone, earning shrieks of excitement from the two girls.

"Pack your shit, bitches, you're going to Cali," Natalie tells us humorously. I giggle at her words before a sudden noise manages to grasp my attention. I turn my head to see my sister slam my bedroom door open, causing it to bang against the wall.

"Gia, how many times have I told you not to do that?" I shout at her, bringing the phone down slightly from my ear.

"Too many times to keep count, anyway," She answers, dismissively, "I was eavesdropping," Gia continues, getting straight to the point, causing me to roll my eyes at her bluntness.

"You're so annoying..." I comment, but she ignores me.

"I heard that you're taking a trip," She says, suspiciously. I hear faint laughter coming from Clara and Natalie and I lift my phone back up to let them know that I'll call them later.

"That's none of your business, Gianna," I groan in irritation while placing my phone on my dresser.

"Mom won't even let you go, Lily," She seethes with jealousy, her green eyes dangerously narrowed.

"I'm twenty-two, Gia," I remind her, watching as she crosses her arms over her chest. "I can make my own decisions, you know. It's called being an adult. Don't worry, you'll get there soon! Just give your brain another thirty more years to develop. Bye now!" I smile sarcastically at my sister before shutting the door.

I huff in exasperation before turning to my vanity in defeat. What does a girl who's never been outside of Illinois pack to a place like California?

_

"Can you believe he had the audacity to unfollow me on Instagram? The nerve of that guy." Clara rants about David as we arrive at O'Hare Airport.