• How Your Bestfriend Feels

Steve
Bucky - "Y/n & Steve are adorable, I never thought Sharon was the one for Steve personally, but y/n! She's gorgeous & Steve treats her like a princess"

Tony
Natasha - "I've never seen Tony so happy, they're great together, Tony brings out the fun side of y/n and y/n brings out the sweet side of Tony. They're made for each other. But if he even thinks of hurting her, he's dead"

Loki
Thor - "I think they're a lovely couple, Loki has been a new person ever since he laid eyes on y/n, in a good way of course! Y/n is the only person Loki opens up too & I think it's great to see he has someone like her"

Bucky
Steve - "Y/n is one of the kindest people I've ever met, they genuinely care about each other & it's so sweet! Bucky will literally do anything for y/n, I'm glad Bucky found someone like her"

Peter
Ned - "At first I didn't think they were gonna become a thing because of how great their friendship was, but I totally ship it! Y/n & Peter are literally the definition of high school sweethearts, they're awesome!"

Thor
Valkyrie - "Y/n has been my only loyal best friend. Her and Thor are the sweetest couple, they both look so happy together and their smiles are contagious"