"Good game ladies. That was a well-deserved win. Waveriders on three. One, two, three."

"WAVERIDERS!"

"Dragons on three! One, two, three."

"DRAGONS!"

The girls lined up to shake hands with the Kealakehe team. They were definitely not happy, and as the girls told them good game, they got no response back.

As they cleaned up their dugout, Coach Sue started talking about what they would be doing after the game.

"You guys have the choice to either eat here, which they have like shoyu chicken and stuff. Or we can go over to the mall and grab something from the food court there."

"Food court. Definitely." One of the girls said.

"All in favor?"

Each girl raised their hands and with that they loaded up the vans and headed back into Hilo so they could eat at the mall. Nalani had her speakers with her, and in the van they played music. The speakers in the van were blown thanks to the paddlers.

"Eh. Nalani. Gimme your ipod. I like pick one song. Please."

Santana was sitting on the outside seat of the third row. Brittany sat next to her with Jen on her left. Nalani passed her phone back and Santana scrolled threw the list of songs until she finally found the one she was looking for. The song started, and Brittany didn't recognize the song at all. Although it seemed as if the rest of the team knew it. It wasn't slow, but it wasn't fast either.

And of course, Santana started singing.

It feels like i was born to love you. mhmm yea.

Like i was born to love you but i, i was scared to be.

Sorry if i hurt anyone. mhmm.

But when i saw you with my red eyes,

That time itself had gone.

It was like no matter what song Santana sang to, whether it was a faster reggae song or a slow hawaiian one- she sounded amazing. It was like there was no way she was ever capable of sounding bad.

You were young and i was full of hope,

Man it was hard and i could not cope.

I made you leave, i made you leave.

But see i always put my children first,

A love so pure that sometimes it hurts.

Thats how i live, oh thats how i live.

Brittany always got lost in the sound of Santana's voice. She didn't even realize that her phone was ringing. It was Quinn.

"Hey Q!"

"Britt. How'd you guys do? I thought I was gonna catch your voicemail but it seems as if the game is already over." Brittany covered her free ear so that she could hear Quinn better. "Sounds like a party over there. I'm guessing you it was a good game for the team?"

"Very. We won, 11-0."

"That's great! How'd Rach do? She hasn't texted me back yet." Brittany looked over at Rachel who was passed out in the front seat. She understood, the performance she put on today was one of the best she had ever seen from any pitcher.

"She's actually asleep. But she did great, you should've seen her out there. I think she had like four strike outs."

"It was 6, babe." Santana chimed in.