Brittany took a breath, and just as she was about to step out of the batters box, she heard someone call her name. She looked back to see that Santana was smiling at her. She didn't say a word to her, yet Brittany's confidence was boosted by a million.

"Be patient." She mouthed to her.

Brittany nodded and walked towards the batters box. She kept one foot out, as she looked down the third base line at Coach Sue who was giving her a signal. Bunt. She knew that was gonna be the signal. As much as she wanted to try and hit it outfield, she had to listen to her coach she prepared to do as she was told. She brought her left foot into the box and squared up with the plate. The pitcher stepped back and flew herself forward as she released the ball. Brittany brought her bat out in front of her and hit the ball so lightly that it slowly bounced down the third base line and she took off for first base.

Breath. Breath. That's all she kept telling herself. Moving Rachel to second was the main priority but making to first without getting out was an added plus. She watched as the first baseman was anxiously waiting for the ball. She kept looking back at Brittany then looking back towards the third baseman who was fumbling over the ball. The team was screaming, hoping that would give Brittany a little bit of a boost to make it to first.

Her left foot hit the base, and the ball arrived not a millisecond later.

"SAFE!"

The crowd went wild, which killed Kealakehe's morale. Nalani's grounder resulted in her out at first, which brought Santana up to bat. She was wearing the helmet that Brittany got for her at Christmas, which made her really proud. The first three pitches were balls.

"BALL BALL BALL

GOOD EYE!

BALL BALL

BALL

GOOD EYE!

BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL

GOOD EYE!

GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE

BALL!

GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE

BALL!

GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE GOOD EYE!

BALL!"

The team was chanting from the dug out, and they were loud. The pitcher finally threw her first strike to Santana, and she let it go by just as Rachel did. The next pitch headed for her and she swung. She pulled it towards left but it landed in foul territory. The count was full now, and Brittany could see the look of anticipation in Santana's eyes. She wanted to hit it. The pitcher hurled the ball towards the catcher and Santana swung. The sound was beautiful. It flew just left of the third baseman. And once it got past her, Rachel took off for home and Brittany followed.

Coach Sue was wailing her hands in the air, motioning for Brittany to take off towards home. She rounded third base perfectly and headed towards home plate. Brittany could hear the team yelling louder, which only meant that the Kealakehe girls were relaying it home. As she got closer, she slid hoping that she'd make it before she got tagged. A huge dust cloud formed, only to reveal that Brittany beat the ball.

She got up and dusted herself off, and walked back into the dugout. Rachel met her at the gate, high fiving her. Brittany turned back towards the field and pointed at her girlfriend who was now standing on second base. Santana was clapping, and blew a kiss at her.

The rest of the game went real smoothly. Not one Kealakehe girl made it home that day- and by the bottom of the fifth inning, it was 11-0 meaning that they won by TKO. They huddled by the dugout.