Chapter 14:D

Leora's POV

I hit Fang in the stomach and the ran off. I heard him whining about how much it hurt. I laughed quietly to myself and jogged to Bethany who was in the kitchen holding the phone for me. She then quickly walked away and went into the room with the guys. She shut the door while I stared at her confused. That was odd, I thought she was going to stay but I guess not. I then suddenly remembered about the phone call so I put the phone on my ear and said.

"Leo here."

I was kinda digging this name so why not.

"Leo." Breathed the voice in a perverted way.

"Yeaaah?" I said waiting.

"I know where youuu are....." it said in a scary voice and then breathed heavily on the phone.

"Well, that's not creep y at all." I said.

"I want to come over there." It panted.

"Well, you can't perv!" I yelled.

"Yessss, I can!" he argued in his creepy voice.

"Uh no you can't!" I argued back.

"Uh oh!" he said suddenly.

"My thing is getting excited for what's going to happen between me and you!" it said.

"Your thing is going cut by my fucking chainsaw if you ever call again!" I yelled.

"My thing doesn't want that." He said not in a creepy voice but in a FANG'S VOICE!

"Fang! That better not be you!" I yelled in the phone.

"TITS MCLEE! WHAT'S POPPIN BABY!" he screamed in joy and I slammed the phone on the counter.

I ran into the room and brusted through the door. Fang's eyes went wide in fear and his mouth open.

"FANG!!" I screamed and lunged toward him.

"AHHHH!!!" he screamed like a little girl and ran out of the room.

I could hear him screaming words as he was running.

"FUCK! HELP ME! JESUS IF YOUR THERE! HELP ME! AHHH! OH SHIT! HELP ME WILL SMITH! SOMEONE! HELP ME STEVE URKEL! OH DAMN IT! GEORGE BUSH HELLLLPPPPP!!!!" he kept yelling.

"FANG! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE AND EXPLAIN!" I yelled while running after him.

"NEVER! I WILL NEVER BRING MY ASS NEAR YOU TITS MCLEEEEEEE!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEVVVVVAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" He screamed out.

"FANG! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!!" I yelled jumping over the sofa.

Suddenly, two arms grabbed me and pulled me back. I looked behind me to see Bethany smiling at me.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!" yelled April.

We all stopped and looked at April. Fang and I said sorry to each other and then walked off into the bedroom.

"Fang, how did you do that?" I asked.

"Oh, I called the house phone on my cell." He said chuckling and I smacked him on the head.

"Hey! I thought we were cool!" he whined rubbing his head.

"Now we are." I said smirking.

He rolled his eyes and just then April walked in. She plopped down next to me and I smiled at her.

"Sup." I said.

"Hey." She said.

Suddenly the door bell rang and we all jumped. I'm guessing Bethany answered the door because we heard a male talking to her. The bedroom door opened and in walk in a boy around our age. He looked a lot like Fang. They shared the same dirty blonde hair, the same face shape and the same height but not the eyes. Fang's eyes were dark blue, his was gemstone green. He smiled at us and then looked at Fang.

"Sup lil bro!' he said giving Fang a man hug.

"What's up bro!" he said after their man hug.

"Um, so what you doing here?" asked Fang.

"Oh, mom wanted me to invite you and your friends to a party tomorrow night." Said Fang's brother.

"Oh ok." Said Fang taking in the invite that his brother gave him.

"This is the invite for Prince Crimson, make sure you give it to him." Said Fang's brother.

"I am not giving that to that whore-stealing-punk-ass-mother-fucking-shitty-jackass-uglu-ass-face." He said.

"Wow." I said laughing.

"I'll give it to him." I said sticking my hand out for the invite.

"Yeah, Leo here is REALLY good friends with him." Said April winking at me.

"That means they fuck a lot." Said Fang explaining what April meant.

"I think we knew what she meant Fang." Said Bethany.

"Hey, hey! I was just making sure everyone got it." He said trying defend himself.

"Well, here ya go Leo and I'm Ryler by the way." Said Fang's brother giving me the invite and a wink.

"Thanks Ryler." I said blushing.

"Well, I better get going." He said "See ya bro, April, Bethnay and Leo." He said smiling.

"Aye bro." called Fang making his brother stop.

Fang leaned in front Ryler's face and squinted his eyes.

"You got a boogie right there." Said Fang pointing at his nose.

"Thanks Fang." Said Ryler rolling his eyes and rubbing his shirt on his nose.

"Hey! What are brothers for!" laughed Fang and then Ryler left.

"So let's go give that to the Prince." Said Bethany.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000

LOVE, PEACE & COOOKIES

FAN, COMMENT & VOTE