“How did you find us here?” January asked curiously.

“While returning, I caught your scent” Myron said nodding towards me. “What are you doing seeking help from rogues? Those wretched mutts are of no help” he said with a frown and Genessa stiffened. It was my turn to smirk now.

“Well, I figured Templar might be kidnapped by rogues and asked your mate to provide me information of all her friends” I said smugly and Myron lost color. His mouth dropped open but he quickly closed it and snarled at me. “That’s right, she is a rogue” I added and Myron turned to face Genessa with a stunned expression. “And an Alpha’s daughter too” I couldn’t help but add because I didn’t want to create rifts in their relationship, that is if he has a problem with her being in rogue.

“Alpha’s daughter?” Myron asked her cocking an eyebrow.

“My full name is Genessa Carrie Thompson” Genessa whispered numbly.

“Marco Thompson?”

“DayDusk” she confirmed and I sighed.

“You know, you can get to know each other, on the way. Please give us Klaus’s address now” January asked and Genessa nodded.

Jumping into the SUV, along with Terence and January, I started driving without wasting any time.

“Give me the fourth address” I said to Genessa as we were descending the stairs. Klaus’s house was empty just like Ash’s and I gritted my teeth in frustration. I was sure that Klaus and his group were murdered by Templar. Whoever assigned these rogues, promised them money in return but not their life.

The person who appointed these rogues, I knew, was smart and was playing a very clever game. He left no dead-end.

He used these rogues like pawns. He knew the chances of their survival were next to none. And if I am not mistaken, he wanted it to be that way so that ultimately, Templar comes to him. The bad thing is I didn’t know if Templar did go to him or is she somewhere else.

And the worst thing- the other player won each and every round so far.

I despised myself for it because I practically felt I am useless. It’s like my hands were tied, behind my back along with my legs.

“Let’s go” Terence said as soon as he received the address.

“Also, call Zander and ask him if he knows any other rogues living nearby.”

“So, three groups of rogues and yet you found nothing?” Myron asked doubtfully and I nodded. He stared at me silently asking me what the fuck is going on.

“It’s premeditated” was all that I said before getting inside the car.