Chapter 2

After this news, everyone piled into their own separate cars and followed L. Us still being chained together, I rode in the car with him. He nuzzles into my neck, playing with my hair. When we get to Mikami's house, there is another car there. Everyone arrives, and we cautiously go into the house. The sight we see is absolutely normal, besides the young boy playing with his hair on the floor. A familiar chocoholic blonde is there too, and I can tell he's been crying. I give him a questioning look and he just shakes his head. Everyone waits around for a while until Teru Mikami and Kyomi Takada enter. Both of them see me and rush forward. L stops them in their tracks by handcuffing Mikami. His face goes from that of one who has seen an old friend to a mask of horror. He begins screaming, and is taken away. Takada runs out after him and the case is over with. I leap into L's arms happily. He spins me around and sets me down before kissing me on the lips. When we break apart for air, Matsuda stares at us in awe. He reaches into his pockets, and then his smile fades "Um, I lost the key... sorry guys," Everyone in the room facepalms. L then gathers everyone for an important speech. " The work we have done on the Kira case has paid off after nearly 3 years. We all made some sacrifices along the way and now we have reached our goal. Justice has again prevailed. Until the next major case, I bid you gentlemen goodbye," he says, turning on his heel. He pulls me along. I grab Mello's arm and drag him to the car. "Explain. What happened? Did you and Matty fight?" I ask, concern coloring my voice. He simply nods, then breaks down crying.
===========================================================
Hi... What's up? I need to update more often, but life keeps getting in the way. Also, should I do a Oneshot book? It seems fun. Let be know in the comments Little Bubbles!