37.

✨Y/N✨

We were all sitting and talking having family quality time. I honestly was just smiling and nodding the whole time not trying to make conversation I was thinking on what happened last night with Nakia.

I really liked her and for her to do that what was the reason. I ain't know whether to forgive her or go off. I didn't want to go off in front of everyone and I didn't want to hurt no ones feelings but damn I was hurt this makes me not trust anyone.

"Y/N" I heard but didn't hear "Y/N" someone said louder as tori nudged me I jumped and looked at Romonda "I'm sorry" I stated smiling as Romonda smiled.

"Before singing what were you in school for?" She asked and I'm guessing they were talking about education.

"I was in school to be a pediatrician" I said as she smiled and everyone started talking about it.

"How old were you when you started?" Stark asked "I was eighteen" I said as he smiled. "You should finish baby" Tiffany said looking at me as I nodded.

"I was thinking about finishing I have the money to finish but I also have Jay and Erik" I said.

"It also gives you something to fall back on" Will said as I nodded. "We could also use you out there at the outreach center too" T'Challa said as I looked at Erik.

Erik told me I should finish and that this would be the perfect time to finish. He even offered to pay for it but I have a child now and a fiancé and they both need my attention.

"you already finished 4 years of medical school" Erik started off. "Yes just finish the 3 years for the general pediatrics residency" T'Challa added.

"That's cute you must love kids, you can watch our kids when we're gone" Nakia said. "You do realize she said pediatrician and not a baby sitter?" Jasmine asked as Nakia nodded.

"By the way I'm pregnant everyone" she squealed as I smiled. T'Challa looked at her confused before the table erupted into "Aw's and congratulations".

"Congratulations Nakia!" I said smiling as she smiled and Tiffany gave me a look. "What?" I mouthed as she chuckled and shook her head.

"Congratulations sweetie how many months are you?" Tiffany asked her
"what do you mean?" She asked
"Like how far along are you?" Tori asked
As Tiffany gave me a look making me giggle.

"Congratulations sweetie how many months are you?" Tiffany asked her "what do you mean?" She asked"Like how far along are you?" Tori asked As Tiffany gave me a look making me giggle

Tori burst out laughing at Tiffany's look. "She is so beautiful" T'Challa said holding Jamaria and looking at her while smiling.

"Thank you, But you're having one now so how do you feel?" I asked as he shrugged "it's very surprising" he said looking at Nakia.

"Any Name suggestions?" Nakia asked "well what do you two want?" Tori asked "I want a boy" Nakia stated "I want a girl" T'Challa said still staring at Jamaria in aww making me smile.