Marcello Pompa Formerly Served As an Assistant Manager

Don't you want your customers to have an easy and enjoyable experience with your products or services? Indeed, an effective customer service is required to provide the support that customer demands. Offering an amazing customer service is important in order to retain the customers and grow your business. Providing customer service is much beyond providing the answers and is an important part of promise that the brand makes to its customers. After all, a great customer service drives an amazing customer experience that work towards anticipating their problems.

Are you inclined more towards keeping the existing customers or finding the new ones? Reportedly, customers usually leave when they are upset with the treatment they have received. Taking into account, it is important to prioritize customer service support, as it will help you retain and attract the loyal customers. The best part is that it can have a big impact on the bottom line of your organization.

Thus, customer service is the key driver of business success. Just go through the customer service principles that can help you transform your support operations, thus delivering the best customer service experience -

Provide friendly services to the customers

Add more personality to your service and add it to the emails of your customers. It is a great idea to add a personal and friendly face to your support operations.

Be honest about what you are not aware of

Customers expect nothing more than the truth. It is important that you keep your customers informed at all times, as it will help you earn their commitment to your business. Just maintain an open dialogue with your customers and earn their respect.

Don't let customers to wait

It is very difficult for a customer to wait. If you respond quickly to your customers and solve their problems. They are then more likely to have a great relationship with your brand. Thus, you need to come up with the best tools to support the customers as efficiently as possible.

Being a former assistant manager in senior customer service, Marcello Pompa considered it his responsibility to make sure that the needs of customers were being satisfied. He was aimed at providing and promoting excellent customer service throughout the organization. Serving at CitiGroup-CitiFinancial, he trained, supervised, scheduled and performed data entry, employment verification, company compliance, paperwork logging, processing of unemployment claims, telephone coverage, and customer complaints.

Hailing from Saugus, MA, Marcello Pompa motivated a 5-member team of full-time employees. Adding more to his achievements, he managed day-to-day activities of sales with $22 million inventory and drive sales forward.