Polpo's treasure part 2

Start from the beginning

"That could be a possibility, though you don't have any evidence for that theory" Abbachio said

"This may not be good enough to count as major evidence for you but when Giorno got stabbed by the enemy, the arm came out of the wood, if you were to look at where Giorno was at the moment of being stabbed then you would have noticed that there was no opening for an enemy to hide in, there was just wood. That being said when Mista and Narancia disappeared they weren't close to any openings either, the only person who was close to an opening was Fugo but we didn't hear anyone move when he did disappear, if someone would have been hiding there then we would most likely have heard them. If not us then Fugo would've and knowing him he would have alerted us about it." i said

Abbachio could only stare at you after you finished your "sentence" not wanting to accept that you had a point and that Giorno helped you prove it too.

"You actually got a valid point Y/n, it's true that we would have most likely heard if someone move if they were inside the cabin and Fugo would have alerted us if he saw someone." 

"Abbachio, if you were to use your ability  then we would be able to get a better understanding of the situation." Bruno said.

"..It could work but we shouldn't do it now" Abbachio said while looking away. 

I could tell that he was angry that i proved him wrong, and i know for a fact that he'll be in a bad mood about it for a while but alas we don't have time for that now since we gotta rescue the others. And i couldn't bother to think of it longer because i would soon notice the fly that Giorno made before with his ability. So instead of arguing i said "He has point Buccellati. if we could get somewhere safer then he could use Moody blues in a more effective way, and without the enemy.

No one's POV

"G-Guys! The fly!" Bruno half shouted making us look in the direction he's looking towards."It's the fly that Giorno created! He must be alive!" Bruno shouted

"Buccellati! It's coming closer! Hurry and do something." Abbachio shouted.

[STICKY FINGERS!]

Bruno shouted as his stand Sticky fingers appeared and made it punch the floor to create a giant zipper so he could see if the enemy was in the cabin as well as the others as the others (Because of the fact that the fly that Giorno created was com...

Bruno shouted as his stand Sticky fingers appeared and made it punch the floor to create a giant zipper so he could see if the enemy was in the cabin as well as the others as the others (Because of the fact that the fly that Giorno created was coming right towards us, and he was probably with the enemy because of the attack, Bruno used his stand in an affective way to see the enemy)

"Wha- there's nothing there?!" you exclaimed 

"He's not in the cabin! Narancia, Fugo, Mista and Giorno aren't there either!" Bruno said " It's just like Giorno and you said Y/n. The enemy isn't just hiding and attacking us behind lockers or shadows"