Chapter 2

Hey guys!

Chapter 2 is ready for you.

Please don't forget to vote.

---------------------------------

~Angeline's POV~

It felt like a long trip from home to school.

The bus had to stop almost all the time. Picking up students in the prosses.

As the bus was filling up slowly. I just sat on my seat, playing with my fingers.

It felt boring just sitting there so, I thought about how the school year was going to turn out.

Plan for school year( Angeline's prediction)

1) meet new friends

2) study well

3) rank top 1

4) get involved in a lot of school activities

5) be a good girl

Thinking back about my plan, it was pretty short but satisfying. Then I thought some more about what other things I wanted to get.

Just as I was thinking, from the corner of my eye, I saw a boy. He looked so trouble some. So gangster like. So......handsome.

"Hey, miss. Can I sit beside you?" a voice said that snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned my head towards the direction of the voice. When I looked at the person who asked, I almost drooled on my seat. Its the guy i saw from earlier.

He looked even more handsome up close. His black hair looked as if he just woke up. It looked so good on him. His face looked as if it had been
carved out by angels. He was at least a head taller than me.And to top it all of, he looked really strong and athletic.

"Umm... Excuse me. Miss?" I snapped out of my thoughts and rembered what he said earlier.

"Oh yeah...Umm...S-sure." I quivered.

Why did I do that?

I mentally face palmed my self and turned my attention back out the window, trying to avoid the hot guy beside me.

When he sat down beside me, he accidentally brushed his arm on my arm. I felt electricity flow through my body in just a touch of his skin.

I shivered at the contact. My heart started beating faster and I could feel my cheeks slowly getting warmer and flushed. The guy must have noticed since he asked me woriedly.

"Hey miss. Are you ok? You look flushed? Your not sick are you?"

"N-no. I'm alright." There I go again with the quivering. I have to stop that.

"Good to know. By the way, my name is Ash, Ash Stark." Then he extended his hand out for me to shake it.

"Angeline, Angeline Frankline." I said while holding his hand and shaking it.

I swear, I was about to melt on my seat when we held hands, even if it was just for a while. I can't believe he introduced him self to me first and not the other way around.

When we finally got to school. He let me go out first. He is such a gentleman. Then he walked me to the events board of the school.

When I looked at the list, my eyes were wide with shock. My name was on the first list on the 5th grade portion of the board, the A section.

But immediately, I changed the subject, I looked for Ash's name in the list.

Then I finally found it. I grinned from ear to ear. I thought to my self "This day can't get any better."

When I turned around, Ash was there. He looked at the list. I thought he was going to be excited to have gotten into the A section. But what he did totaly made me think "Is this guy serious?" .

He just shruged and got out of the croud. I followed him out bewlidered by his reaction.

It took me some time to actually get through all those people. And finally, when I was about to get out. I got pushed around by the croud.

I could see an opening in the croud. I reached out trying desperately to get free. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me out.

When I got out of the croud, I saw Ash. He was the one who held my wrist and pulled me out of there.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Thanks Ash."

"No problem." Then after words, he let go of my wrist, which made me feel a little sad.

He scanned the croud for some one while I was starting to walk to the class room.

"Hey, were are you going?" he asked as he followed me.

"To the class room."

"Oh. Ok then. Let's walk there together, after all, we are class mates." Then he smiled at me. I smiled at him back and we started walking together towards the class room.

As we were walking, I had the urge to ask Ash about earlier. I opened my mouth to say some thing but quickly closed it. I was shy when it came to asking personal questions. Then at that moment, as if he wanted to ask the same question, he asked me.

"Why did you seem shocked earlier when you found out about your section?"

"Well, it is pretty hard to get into the A section. And plus, last year, I was in the B section. I never expected to get into the A list."

"Oh. Really? Is it that hard?"

"W-well, what section were you in before?"

"I've always been included in the A section. The lessons are pretty easy."

"Oh. That's why you didn't seem surprised when you got in the list."

"Was I supposed to?"

"N-no. Of course not."

Then after words an awkward silence filled the atmosphere.

After a few minutes, we finally got to the door of the class room. Then Ash opened the door confidently while I, on the other hand, didn't know what to expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!

If your wondering where Missy and Kate were, they were just at the back of the bus talking to their old and new classmates and school mates.

So...Hope you liked the 2nd chapter. I'll be adding more so just hang on.

XOXO

-AMElago0116