☽ 014

2 Months Later

Kiara

ybnnahmir just posted a photo.
ybnnahmir tagged you in post.

liked by ybnal, ybn

liked by ybnal, ybn.kiara, and 565,890 others

ybnnahmir since I never post my wife 😩😍😍

View all 9,567 comments

ybnal you and I both know who she's really married to 😌.

After we had a heated ass argument, I completely stopped fucking with Nick. I blocked his number and anything else he could contact me off of.

He kept popping up at my house before he left for LA, but I told my mom not to let him in. While he was in LA he had Glizzy playing messenger and he'd even try to facetime me off of Glizzy's phone.

He was only in LA for a week before he flew back.

Flashback

The sound of the doorbell repeatedly ringing woke me up from my nap. I looked at my phone, checking the time. It was exactly eight o'clock, so my mom was still at work.

I sighed in frustration as whoever it was rung the doorbell again. I got up and walked downstairs. I peeped through the window seeing an unfamiliar car.

"Who is it?" I asked once I approached the door. "Nahmir." That was the last name I was expecting to hear. "What do you want?" I questioned, still not opening the door.

"Can you just open the door?" I sighed before unlocking the door and opening it. "Why you been ignoring me?" he asked as he made his way in. "You and your girlfriend in LA must not be working out?" I asked as I closed the door.

"Can you just chill out?" he asked. "You gone chill if I tell you I been texting Tysean?" I asked knowing damn well I really haven't.

"I ain't tryna argue right now, Kiara."

"I wasn't really understanding where you was coming from at first. I thought about it and I'm sorry. I wouldn't want you doing anything like that. I realized I was in the wrong and that I can't go without talking to you. You got me blocked on every damn app. I don't even see how this LA shit gone work out, I miss being up under you."

"Yeah, she most definitely stopped responding or something." I replied. "You childish as fuck for that." His apology seemed genuine so I was a little childish for responding like that.

"Nick, you been in LA for a whole week. I'm pretty sure you've been in contact with the girl or met up with her."

"I blocked her right after you left my house that day." he said. "Mhmm." I wasn't sure if I should believe that or not. "I'm sorry, okay?"

"It's cool, it's not like we was together anyways." I shrugged. "You petty as hell."

There was an awkward silence before he asked the question he'd been wanting to ask, "You really been texting that nigga?"

End of Flashback

"When we get back I'm taking you out," Nick said as him and Glizzy headed towards the door. They were going to get food for everyone. It was around twelve o'clock and I'd just gotten up. Jay was still sleeping.

"Okay," I responded just so he'd know I heard him. I walked back up the stairs into his room, or "our room", as he calls it.

I walked into the bathroom that was connected to it, turning the shower on. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I stripped and got in. This is like my third time in LA since Nick and I have been on good terms.

I usually just stay for the weekend because I still have school. Spring break just started so I'm staying for about two weeks.

When Nick said he was moving to LA, I figured he would just get a condo or something. Instead, he bought a house. Surprisingly, he did pretty good. I'm guessing his mom helped him out.

The house itself is pretty big. It has about seven bedrooms and five bathrooms. The only people who stay here are him, Glizzy, and Jay. Jay goes to visit his family from time to time, though.

Nick tried to get his mom to stay with him, but she wanted her own space. He ended up getting her a condo nearby, just like she wanted.

After I got out of the shower, I proceeded to find me something to wear. I decided on a strapless yellow sundress. I dried off and moisturized my body.

I slid on some panties and put on some deodorant before putting the dress on.

I walked back into the bathroom, doing my hair. It was too hot to have my hair everywhere so I slicked it back into a ponytail.

I put on some stud diamond earrings, hoops aren't really my thing. I found my Fendi slides that Nick bought me and put them on.

I heard the door open, followed by Glizzy yelling, "Kiara, we bought yo fat ass some food!"

"Shut yo long neck ass up," I said as I came down the stairs. "Y'all arguing this early?" I heard Jay's voice from the top of the stairs.

"Nigga it's 1:30." Glizzy responded. Nick walked in with bags in his hand. He started eyeing me once he'd sat them on the counter. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just look good." he said as he approached me, wrapping his hands around my waist. "She look aight or whatever." Jay added.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"Nick, I thought we was going in the store." I said in between moans. He was sucking on my neck while massaging my clit through my panties.

"Take these off," he demanded, tugging on my panties. I slid them down and pulled 'em off.

I bit my lip as I watched him spread my legs and insert one of his fingers inside me. He pumped in and out of me before inserting another finger.

He started to speed up, making me grasp his arm. "Move yo hand," he said before placing his lips on mine. I did as he said and moved my hand.

My moans escaping in between kisses was the only noise you could hear besides how wet he was making me.

My legs started shaking and I knew I was about to cum. He sped up and it was only a short amount of time before I came.

I knew where that was gonna go as soon as he started rubbing on my thigh.

– y'all was right, i ain't update until next year.. like literally 😭😭
– i ain't got anything else to do since i'm stuck in the house right now so i'll be updating more.