Lisa and Jisoo made their way to the table and sat down. They welcomed the air conditioning. Even thought the place was crowed with hungry teenagers, Lisa was pleasantly comfortable. She grabbed a menu and resisted the urge to order the entire right side.

"Exactly what kind of trouble did you get into?" Jisoo asked and opened up a menu as well.

"Oh you know, the usual."

Jisoo rolled her eyes again. "Who was it this time?"

"Laura...something," Lisa said and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Or was it Natalie?"

"You don't even remember?"

Lisa gave her a cheeky smile. "I remember lots of other things besides her name. Like the way she-"

Jisoo held up her hands to stop her friend from proceeding. "Okay, don't need to know the details. God, Lalisa, you're such a whore."

"Hey!" she stated defensively but couldn't help the grin on her face. "She pulled me into the janitor's closet. I was just going to class. It's not my fault that I'm so irresistible." Lisa smiled smugly. "Julia! Her name was definitely Julia."

Jisoo just shook her head.

It was no secret that Lisa was quite popular with the ladies. She was attractive, very funny, and very charming. She could practically get any girl she wanted if she really tried.

Although Lisa didn't have to try. Girls seem to fall for her wherever she went. Even the so called straight ones couldn't resist her charm.

Nobody dared to call her a slut because that was one thing she was not. In fact, Lisa was one of the classiest people in Eastside High. But with the class comes the ego. Lisa's ego was probably bigger than any person alive but it was what some girls were attracted to. Her overconfidence seemed to be a turn on.

Lisa and Jisoo ordered and ate their lunch and proceeded back to campus. Lisa groaned when she pulled up to her spot and killed the engine.

"Want to skip the rest of day?" she asked Jisoo hopefully.

"I have a huge test in chemistry, and you know I'd like to graduate with our class." Jisoo exited the car and started making it way back to the building before the bell rang.

Lisa followed her and whined again. "You are no fun. God, it's so hot. Why can't the damn school get some damn AC? How is anyone supposed to concentrate in this weather?"

"When have you ever concentrated in class?"

"Touché."

"Well, here's something that might cheer you up," Jisoo said with amusement. "Your girlfriend is heading this way."

Lisa immediately perked up and stood up straighter. She grinned as she watched a very attractive brunette walk towards her direction. Lisa bit her lip when she saw how the girl was dressed. Because of the very hot weather, she had chose to wear ripped jean shorts accentuating her nice tanned legs and a nice tank top that did wonders for Lisa's imagination. She had thrown her hair back in a messy bun and Lisa's eyes averted to the girl's exposed neck where sweat was glistening off it.

"Hey sexy," Lisa said when the girl walked by. "Missed you at lunch."

Chaeyoung didn't even bother with a response when Lisa addressed her. She continued walking towards her class praying that she wouldn't be followed.

Jisoo laughed at the blatant brush off but Lisa just grinned. Bidding her friend a goodbye, Lisa went off to chase Chaeyoung. She had finally caught up and fell into step with her.

"You're looking mighty fine today," Lisa said. She tried to keep up with Chaeyoung's fast pace.

Once again, Chaeyoung didn't answer and kept her eyes front.

"Although," Lisa continued, not at all bothered by being ignored. "You do look really hot. Why don't you take off that tank top?"

Chaeyoung bit back a response and just clutched the books she was holding tighter. The cocky tone is Lisa's voice was enough to drive her completely insane. She was so tempted just to hit Lisa over the head with her heavy math book. She had finally reached her next class and was about to go in when Lisa blocked her path. Chaeyoung desperately wanted to wipe the smug off her face with a baseball bat.

"Will you please move?" Chaeyoung finally said.

Lisa just smiled. "I will under one condition."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "And what is that?" she asked exasperated.

"Go out with me this Friday?"

"No," Chaeyoung said immediately and tried to push her way through Lisa which proved to be a bad idea.

"I knew you couldn't resist feeling me up," Lisa said when Chaeyoung's hand accidentally brushed against Lisa's chest.

Chaeyoung face flared with anger. She roughly pushed pass her and finally entered the classroom. Lisa laughed as she rubbed the spot where Chaeyoung had shoulder checked her. "Damn, that one is feisty," she said out loud.

"Don't you have anything else better to do than pathetically throw yourself at girls who clearly have no interest in you?"

Lisa smiled at Chaeyoung's best friend who looked like she was standing by watching the whole exchange. "Nope, and Jennie, we both know that Chaeyoung wants me. It's only a matter of time before she gives in."

Jennie shook her head and proceeded into the classroom Chaeyoung had just entered. "Lisa, it's been nearly three years. I really don't think Chae is going to give in anytime soon."

"Oh, ye of little faith, my dear Jennie. You'll see," she winked at her and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"By the way, hope you enjoy detention."

Lisa looked at her confused. "What? I don't have detention." It had to be record, going through an entire day without one.

Jennie pointed up and the bell suddenly rang. "Now you do."

"Fuck!" Lisa quickly dashed down the hall and tried to make it to her class. It really didn't matter anymore since she was already late and would get a detention. She didn't care though. It was totally worth seeing Chaeyoung even though she wasn't receptive. She's never receptive to Lisa but it never stopped her from hitting on her.

Park Chaeyoung was the one girl Lisa couldn't get. Try as she might, Lisa failed to win Chaeyoung's affection. And she's been trying for years. Ever since Chaeyoung transferred to Eastside High half way through their freshmen year, Lisa had been pursuing her. But every attempt was turned down. Chaeyoung seemed to despise Lisa but Lisa refused to see it that way.

Maybe it was her over sized ego but Lisa looked at Chaeyoung's rejections as playing hard to get. She was quite sure that Chaeyoung wanted her just as much she wanted Chaeyoung. It was only a matter of time before she gave into Lisa's irresistible charm.

Although the time seemed to go by very slow. Lisa wanted Chaeyoung and even though she may never admit it out loud, it absolutely killed Lisa that she didn't have her still.

_______________

How about some chaelisa huh?