CHAPTER ONE

ANNAS POV

This is bad . this is really bad.  This is terrible.  Im standing in the corner of my bed staring at

my bedsheet,  burnt and black… because of me…. My powers of fire,  which me and my parents  have kept a secret for years,  has lost control…….  I knew how to control them earlier,  but now,  they are beginning to show.  Its actually in my family for a few of us to have the power of the elements.  Elsa has ice and me ,fire.  Thats why elsas hair is white, (ice)  and mine red. (Fire)  .suddenly I hear a knock on the door.  " anna,  you awake? " it was elsa!  I quickly changed the bed sheet and opened the door.

ELSAS POV

I woke up early this morning and headed down to annas room. She told me to wait so I did. When she opened the door she greeted me with a good morning.  I couldnt help but notic e that she was sweating. " anna what happened , your sweating,  and your hands… . their warm! " "just a slight fever I guess" she said.  She was probably right. " well anyway,  we are having choco pancakes today so lets go! " she immediatly ran down the stairs

ANNAS POV

whew!  That was close!  She almost found out! . I didnt realize my hands were warm tho… I wa sstill exited tho,  coz of the  choco pancakes… I.LOVE. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!I stopped in between the stairs . " what happened" elsa asked.  I was still wearing my nightdress!  I pointed at my dress and elsa giggled.  I headed to my room.  I put on my plaided red dress.  I also notoced a pair of gloves and put them on.  Just to stay safe.

ELSAS POV

anna came down to the table wearing gloves.  I couldnt help but be suspicious .after food we decided to go see kristoff and sven. We headed out as the crowd cheered us on.  I waved to the crowd as I created snowflakes in the air.  I heard olaf jumping through the crowd. I saw his leg missing.  " olaf what happened to your foot? " oh I lost it on the north mountain" he replied.  I cant find it anywhere! " me and anna giggled as I waved my arm and gave him a new leg. "WOW,  it awesome!  I wont lose this one I promise! " we giggled and headed to kristoffs.

A/N

Heyyyyy guys! My first chapter!  I hpe u liked it!  If u have an account pleaseeeeeweeeeeeew comment and like!  I will update tomorrow I promise!  I wrote this chapter in school today and had to type it all over again when I got home!  :):):):):):) so please please comment!