3.Someones got a little crush🥰

Annie's POV
After lunch we had science and it was our last period of the day and the teacher let us sit where we want so I sat next to Johnny. But after that the teacher made an announcement. "Starting off with the first marking period we will work in partners on a science project. I put everyone's name in the hat and each one of you will come up and choose from the hat." Omggg I was really hoping to get put with Johnny since he's really the only person I talk to in the class. It was my turn and I went up to go pick a name. I open the name and it said, "Asher Angel". "Asher Angel and Annie LeBlanc will be working together." This is the last thing I need right now. I go up to the teacher and ask her if I can switch my partner and she said no. Ughh now I have to be stuck with Asher Angel.
Asher's POV
Our teacher assigned us a project to start off with a project she said that each person will come up to pick a random name from the hat. I didn't really care who I got. It was Annie's turn and when she got the paper she opened it and I heard my name "Asher Angel". I gave a little smirk😏 cause I do like her but she doesn't seem to like me. I noticed she went up to the teacher, I'm guessing to try and switch her partner but she came back mad so I'm guessing the teacher said no. She came to me mad, "so what do you want to do for the project". "Ummm we could do.. I honestly don't know."
"Wanna go over to my house to work on it" she hesitated a bit and then she said yes. "Well give me your number so I can text you the direction." "Ok"
Annie's POV
I just gave my number to Asher Angel I mean not like anything's gonna happen. I tell Johnny,Kenzie,Lauren, and Jayden. "Someone's got a little crushhhh" "shut up Jayden and I don't" I started blushing really hard by cheeks turned a light pink shade "ANNIES BLUSHINGGG" " OMGG guys stop". I noticed Johnny seemed a bit upset. "Hey are u ok" "yeah I'm just tired". I go home after that.
Johnnys POV
We got out of school and Annie told us that she gave her number to Asher and how they have a project together. Jayden said she had a little crush and she started blushing a lot even though she denied it. I was kinda sad because i like Annie and she probably likes Asher. She asked me if I was ok but I lied I really am not. I like Annie and I don't know how to tell her.
Annies POV
As I got home I immediately go on my phone since I didn't really have any homework. I check my messages and I see messages from an unknown person.
Unknown-Hiii
Unknown-Hey it's Asher🥴
*changed name to Asher🥵*
Annie💘- hi i guess
Asher🥵- wyd?
Annie💘- eh nun much hbu
Asher🥵- thinking about u🤤🤫🥴
Annie💘-oh.
I wanted to scream. Wait no no no I don't like Asher Angel or do I?
Asher🥵- so about the project wanna come over on Saturday to work on it
Annie💘-sureeee send me ur address
Asher🥵-5154 av house 331
Annie💘- k see u saturday
*next day*
Annie's POV
I woke up and I made myself some breakfast I decided to have pancakes. I go and try to find an outfit to wear
Annie's outfit

As I get to school it was pretty late I was supposed to be in class by 8:30 and it was 8:48 as I go into class Asher comes right behind me

As I get to school it was pretty late I was supposed to be in class by 8:30 and it was 8:48 as I go into class Asher comes right behind me. I didn't even see he was coming. It was still home room and we were waiting to go into our class. I go and say hi to Johnny but he doesn't even say hi back. "Hi Johnny hello hello". "Why are u mad at me". The bell rings and he leaves. I go to Jayden,Lauren, and Kenzie. "Hey does anyone know why Johnny is mad at me". "No he seemed pretty happy this morning". "I'll go talk to him". "Thank Kenzie"
Johnny's POV
It was pretty late probably around 8:48 and I still haven't seen Annie she's never late. I was about to text her and I see Annie come in the classroom. Omg she's so gorgeous. But right after that I see Asher walk inside the classroom. I immediately get mad. He WAS WITH HER. It can't be a coincidence that they come at the exact same time. I was really mad. I don't want Annie with anyone else but me. Annie then comes to me and says hi and I don't say it back. She tried to get my attention but I continued to ignore her. The bell rang and i went to my next class.
Ashers POV
It was late it was probably 8:48 and I was walking and i see Annie in front of me. She goes in the classroom as I follow behind her. We weren't together but I wish we were🥴

Authors note- 884 words (w/o authors note) this chapter was pretty long. I definitely like this story more than "crush" I just feel that the other one I had no ideas and the story was all over the place so i made this story and I definitely like it more. Next one will be up soon. I hope u liked this chapter💘-M.🥵