Chapter 25 I'm Totally Fine...

I suck at posting.. 😂 I sorry but aye, better be grateful that I posted this.

Warning: Depressing shit ahead and suicidal thoughts and self harming.
........................................................................

Y/n P.O.V:

"The fuck you say to me you little shit?!" Two-Bit yelled at me excitedly and in a shocked tone. I was laughing my ass off while everyone else was laughing and shocked about what I said. (😂)

"I-I said, I got a j-job at the DX." I said between deep breaths. Two-Bit doesn't believe me that I got a job before him. Well guess what honey, Imma get fucking rich so suck it.

"Damn Two-Bit, you lazy ass could of gotten that job but instead your sister did." Darry stated in a sassy tone. Two-Bit just blushed and looked away for obvious reasons. We were all in the living room sharing how our day went. I obviously said that I got a job and that I don't want to go back to school. But of course, Darry and Two-Bit said I had to go, I swear if they don't get together I will force them.

Anyway, we kept sharing what we did and how was our day. I was going to fall asleep on Johnny's lap until Two-Bit picked me up and spun me around.

"Two-Bit, put me down!" I said while laughing. He ignored me and took me to our room. I was screaming bloody murder, the gang didn't even try to help me. They just sat there and laughed at us.

He threw me on the bed and got on top of me and started tickling me. Now I was dying of laughter, I was literally kicking him but he wouldn't budge. "T-Two-Bit!! S-Stop!!" I said in between laughs.

"Never!!" He kept tickling me while I tried to escape his grasp. "J-Johnny!! H-help me!!!!" At this moment I knew either I was gonna die of laughter or get saved.

I saw Johnny and the rest of the gang in the doorway laughing. Johnny walked up to Two-Bit and patted his back. "Lay off Two, she gonna start turning blue and purple if she doesn't breathe." Two-Bit nodded and got off of me. I was catching my breath because I knew I looked like a fucking tomato.

"Your welcome, I saved you my princess." Johnny stated in a matter of faculty. I snorted and rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Why yes. Thank you my sir prince, my hero!" I played along and he just chuckled and shook his head. Everyone went out of the room except me cuz I wanted to be alone for a little bit. I suddenly heard someone chuckling in the background. I looked around the room but saw nothing. But that's what I thought until I saw a pair of red eyes in the corner of the room.

I was beyond confused and scared because I never seen this person before. "W-who's there?" I asked, my voice shaking from being scared. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around so quick that I literally heard my neck crack. (oof) I was about to scream help but the mysterious person put a hand on my mouth.

"Now, now, we don't need more retarded people in the room. Now do we?" I shook my head no and I was beyond terrified. I don't know who the fuck this person is, and its calling everyone a retarded person.

"You're probably wondering who I am, that my child, is going to stay unknown. For now just call me sir, am I clear?" He removed his hand from my mouth and I didn't reply. Bad choice by the way. "I said, did I make myself clear?!" I flinched at the sudden screaming I heard from him.

"Y-yes sir, I-I understand." I was hyperventilating a little from him. I just wanted to scream and run away from him before I have an anxiety attack.

"Now, you are going to listen to me you little shit. Do you actually believe that your gang, your 'family' loves you? Well, your wrong, they hate you and they only keep you around because they feel bad for you. Your just a slut who is a burden to everyone. Your parents killed themselves just to get away from you because your a disgrace to them, to everyone. They were embarrassed for a child like you, no wonder your brother barely pays attention to you."

Tears were streaming down my face at this point. This was true, I knew I was a burden to everyone. I bet Johnny doesn't even love me. I was taking shaky breaths, trying to calm myself down before I started screaming. He continued.

"Your little boyfriend, what's his name, Johnny? Yeah, Johnny, that mother fucker doesn't even love you. He's only dating you because he feels bad that nobody likes you, nobody loves you. Just face it kid, just kill yourself, no one wants you around. So why don't you just make everyone a favor and be a good child." I didn't respond, but I was thinking about it. Millions of questions were racing through my mind, and I didn't know what to do.

He was gone at this point, and I just stared at the wall. And when I stare at the wall, its like I'm not there, because I blocked everything out and I'm in my own little world, or I don't exist at the moment.

I get up from the bed and go into the bathroom and I locked the door

I get up from the bed and go into the bathroom and I locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked myself in disgust, disgusted on how the way I looked. He was right, how could anyone possibly love me? I'm just a worthless piece of shit that is a burden to everyone. Everyone waists their time and money on me instead of doing something on their own or buying something they need.

I looked in the cabinets and I spotted a razor. Its been a long time since I cut myself. I pulled up my sleeves and saw all my old scars. I shakily raised the razor to my wrist and began to cut.

"1....2....3.....4......5," I started counting in a whisper. "6.....7.....8.....9......10," I continued to count but this time barely above a whisper. I heard multiple footsteps coming but that didn't stop me. "11....12....13....14....15... 16....17....18.....19....20!" Now I was screaming but I stopped at 20.

There was banging on the door. "Y/n?! What are you doing? Are you ok?!" It was Two-Bit. I didn't open the door but I backed up to the wall. He wasn't alone tho, other voices were saying "open the door", "are you ok", and "what are you doing".

"Go away, please!" I pleaded with all my might. The door suddenly opened and there stood the gang with complete shock and horrified faces.
........................................................................
Sorry for this but be grateful. Peace.