The Forgotten Star

The bright, glowing aura that came from this person was so surreal for all the boys, even the demon that was possessing over Jaemin's body. After a while, the glowing started to fade away slowly, you could see the person's face very clearly. His hair was glowing blonde. Silky milk skin, beautiful brown eyes. Is very fashionable. This forgotten star came from another side of the galaxy. Lee Taeyong. The Prince of the Milky Way. The Milky Way is a faint band of light crossing the sky, that is made up of vast numbers of faint stars. It corresponds to the plane of our Galaxy, in which most of its stars are located. For which in this galaxy, the sun is located on it. (A/N: Had to look it up to remember, Astronomy was a while ago jsjsjsjsjs, plus I just have bad memory)

This leads now to Taeyong being Jaemin's oldest cousin. Not that old, but still older than Jaemin. Taeyong needed to visit Jaemin as soon as possible. Not knowing that Jaemin has been possessed by one of the dark demons, he saw his youngest cousin. "Jaemin! What's going on? What happened to this house? How come everyone is looking all afraid or worried at you...?" Taeyong was very confused.

Jaemin the possessed Jaemin just chuckled and smirked. "Ahh, so you're the cousin of Prince Jaemin hm?" Taeyong was even more confused than ever. 'Why was Jaemin talking in third person?' Taeyong asked himself. "Yes I am, who are you? What have you done to Jaemin?" He asked both furious and now knowing who was taking over his cousins soul. The demon chuckled softly, while looking up at the Prince. "I am a demon possessor. I have possessed Prince Jaemin's soul. Now he's mine! And you can never get him back!" The demon laughed. Taeyong kept looking at him with disbelief. "You're wrong! I can get my cousin back. He's not yours. His soul is so pure, the purest of them all. You can't possess over something like that." He exclaimed. The rest of the Dreamies were looking at the older prince and the demon who was taking over Jaemin's soul with confused expressions. 

"What do they mean by that?" Jisung asked. Chenle looked at him and shrugged. Jeno looked at the two younger ones and started to explain. "A demon possessor can only possess a soul that isn't pure. But seeming they're trying to find the royal prince's and their family, they can't because our souls are really pure than the ordinary humans soul. We are the helpers of this Earth and the Galaxy. We give off light, and life. I am the Prince of the Luna Kingdom, which is the Moon. Moon gives off moonlight to see in the dark. Renjun is the Prince of the Stellae Kingdom, he is the Prince of Stars, stars help us guide paths if we get lost, and Jaemin is the Prince of Sol. He gives us vitamin D, for growth, he helps us grow, gives us light in the day time. When these three Kingdoms are together, they bond well and are stronger together." Jeno said, while looking at Taeyong. "I've heard of Taeyong before. He disappeared after Prince Jaemin was born. The demons from the dark side were too much for all the realms. Taeyong was taken away. He was captured by one of the demons." Said Jeno. 

Everyone's eyes widened when Jeno was explaining the story. "He was captured?" Haechan said. Renjun nodded. "Yes, I remember that day. But I would assume that the three of us were all really young when that happened. The day Prince Taeyong was taken away. My parents told me. I was shocked. Taeyong was the strongest amongst all of us back then. We didn't know how to defend ourselves. But thanks to him, our Kingdom was saved. Though, we didn't know where he came from. He didn't have a family. He just came out of nowhere." Renjun told the others, as he was looking at Taeyong in front of the Demon. 

"He is the forgotten star that nobody knew about...until he finally escaped...."

//A/N: Sorry for taking forever. I've been really busy a lot with school stuff, but I finally graduated from high school on Sunday! Yay! Now I have all the time (Mostly) to write. Sorry if this is such a short chapter, I've been trying to finish this during school, but I forgot about it and got busy. I made it a little more short so I could finally update it. I'm also thinking of making a new book, maybe. It's going to be a Chensung one. What do you think? It's going to be called "Mute" Where Chenle is mute and Jisung is wanting to be with forever.

PS: I know it's probably dumb to write a book along with another book. And this is my first ever somewhat maybe successful one? This is my first time writing on amino instead of just reading other people's amazing work. So I wanna give it more a try ^^