Chapter 17

It was the next day and it had snowed over in Elm Street. There was so much snow that Craven decided to keep his sons off school, but let them come round to the studio again. Although they were at home at the moment, Craven was making sure they got breakfast before heading out.

"I love snow, especially snow ball fights." Freddy shouted.

"Don't go breaking any windows and don't go to far with Ghostface." Craven warned.

"Yeah cause he throws the worst punches." Freddy insulted.

Ghostface shrugged and ate his cereal. He was excited to see the snow, it wasn't a first but it had been a few years back when it did snow in Woodsboro. He and Shorty would throw snow at each other, and Ghostface would go after Sydney. Who would then call the police on him. Although Deputy Dewey would just join in, putting the law aside for the moment.

"I'm also missing that test I didn't study for." Freddy said, finishing his breakfast.

"What test Krueger?"

"Oh just useless biology." Freddy replied.

"I hate science." Ghostface mumbled. "Formulas in physics, elements in chemistry-"

"Sexual education in biology." Freddy cut in, as he laughed.

The older brother was very enthusiastic and excited, but also very childish and impatient. Telling Ghostface to hurry up as well as his dad. Ghostface are slowly on purpose, teasing his brother. Soon enough they were both finished with the most important meal of the day. Craven also made sure that they wrapped up warm, knowing that if they was a chilly breeze. It was going to be even more cold, than most towns in the area.

"No! My fedora can keep my head warm!" Freddy complained. "Right everyone ready?" Acting like a small children he wasted no time in getting outside.

"Brace yourself Son." Craven warned.

Ghostface gave a nod, taking a deep breath. The outside was beautiful the thick layer of snow, suffocating most of the things outside. Cars, trees and their branches as well as the roads. The older slasher wasted no time in picking up snow, and going to chuck them.

"Just wait Freddy! We're not even out of the house yet." Craven said.

"Hurry up dad, man your so slow."

Freddy chucked one as soon as the door was locked, Ghostface ducked which meant it hit his dad in the back.

"Freddy!" Craven joked, picking up snow to throw at his son.

Ghostface joined in, throwing it at Freddy, and at his dad. Enjoying every moment of it, he was enjoying the small family of three even more so.

***

When the three of them soon got to the Hollywood studio. Wes was informed that Stephen couldn't make it due to him being snowed in at his house.

"Poor Stephen." Craven sympathised.

"Ha! Jacks missing the test to." Freddy laughed.

'Hope Carrie and Penny are ok, they hate the cold.' Ghostface thought to himself.

After signing in, and heading to the office. There dad told them to carry on with the tasks from the other day. Whilst he was to be on set, directing the new film, and if they were good enough they could come and see the behind the scenes.

"Bye Dad." Ghostface waved. "Hey Freddy what's your film?" He then asked.

"An inappropriate one with Nancy." Freddy replied. "I'm kidding Ghost, no it's just some stupid vs with Michael and Leatherface." Freddy leaned in his chair, putting his feet up on the table.

Ghostface gave an nod and began to work on his little comedy.

***

A few long hours went by, and Craven hadn't come back, not even once. Ghostface had finished his script and was starting to get bored. So he began to flick through old pictures of him and his friends. That one peaceful summer they had before they went to high school, and everything had changed. Wellnot for the Kings, but definitely for Ghostface. However his older brother was watching the people walk by. Suddenly he got up from his chair.

"Oi you!" Freddy called from out of the office, Ghostface called and tried to pull  him back. "Posh sophisticated snob."

Ghostface looked to see Alex, smirk from under his hat. Holding the cane behind his back.

"Your nothing much yourself dear brother." Ales replied, talking in his Nadsat."

"Bet your so stuck up you don't have the guts to fight me!" Freddy shouted back, stepping out into the hallway.

"Oh I've got the yarbles to do so." The so called language he spoke in was rather odd.

"Freddy no!" Ghostface pleaded.

Freddy pushed him back into the office, and went after the teen. Who ran down the corridor cheering. Ghostface quickly got down and followed the two older boys. There wasn't much he could do, since he was pretty much weak, but he had to make sure Freddy didn't get into much trouble. Running down the corridor into a more spacious area. Red patterned carpet with chairs by the walls. Perhaps a waiting room for meetings. However Freddy and Alex were in the floor, both of them having bloody noses, Alex was on top hitting Freddy with his cane.

Ghostface watched in horror. The shouting coming from the two boys was attracting attention, from co workers and actor, but where was Craven? And no one else was stopping the fight, not until a male adult cane storming out.

"Cut it out! Cut it out the pair of yous!" It must of been Mr Kubrick thought Ghostface.

Kubrick pulled Alex away from the slasher, then Craven came running. Picking up Freddy, and dragging him off.

"Krueger!" Craven shouted. "I can't just leave you along for a minute can't I?"

"The posh prick started it first!" Freddy shouted, wriggling out of Craven grip.

"Absolutely not brother!" Alex shouted back, wiping the blood from his nose. "Stanley! This gloopy brother starts it first."

Kubrick pushed Alex to the floor, before walking away. Co-worker murmured amongst themselves, before leaving the room. Ghostface calmly walked over to Freddy and Craven.

"And you didn't stop him?" Craven asked.

"I tried but Freddy wouldn't listen." Ghostface replied in a whispered.

Craven sighed. "Look I'm on an important schedule, and I don't need you two to add to it! Now go back and stay there, after that you can apologies to Mr Kubick's son."

The older slasher mumbled but did as he was told, pushing Ghostface once again, before heading back to the office. The younger slasher followed. Craven sighed, having a quick sit down. As his vision went blurry, but was soon over with it. He had to go back tonight, to get a quick checkup and another supply of the medicine. Now how to tell his boys? Just how to tell them?