C h a p t e r 7 : N e w E n e m y

A u t h o r ' s   N o t e :

          I'm so sorry for the late update! I've been planning out two other books (and totally forgot about updating)... Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter! But because it's almost time to sleep, I don't have the time to proof-read and edit at the moment, please understand. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

C h a p t e r   7 :   N e w   E n e m y

"Dragion...Natsu Dragion...is my brother."

Another silence... My hand runs through my long, blue hair. I let it dance behind me as the wind blows quietly. 

"...n...m..." Natsu speaks, but I can't tell what he's saying. 

"Can you say that again?" I request him to repeat.

"I...I know him," he says. "I met him in Edolas... Remember, the time you were on a mission in Clover? The whole guild ended up in Edolas because of a...ani... Um... Anime?"

"Anima," Happy corrects his partner and sighs.

"My brother...is...alive...?"

"Indeed." Erza nods. Then she looks up, smiles sweetly and continues, "Your brother was a member of Fairy Tail. He was doing very well."

I look around, at each of my comrades. They are all smiling, at me, in an understanding and sympathetic way.

"We understand you went through a lot and you felt like you lost everything---happiness, family, hope---but that isn't true. Your brother's alive, somewhere, somewhere in Edolas, and even though you can't see him, you probably won't be able to for a while...he's still alive," Gray says. "And if the fact that he's not right next to you makes you feel lonely, you know, we'll always be there for you, so just...don't worry."

He wraps his arms around me, making me feel all fuzzy inside. I rest my head on his chest and hold on to him tightly. "Gray..." 

"NO!!!" Juvia and Natsu interrupt Gray and me. 

The water mage screams at me, "Gray-sama is mine, Love Rival Number Two!"

My fellow dragon slayer pouts. It's kind of cute. He glares at Gray so harshly he made me want to take the compliment back.

"Don't you dare touch Edlyn with your filthy hands! She's my sister in Edolas!" Natsu growls. He adds, "I'm sure Dragion doesn't want a pervert like you to be with Edlyn!"

"Stop acting like her older brother! Let her make her own decisions, gosh!" Gray yells. "You stupid pointy-eyes!"

"Go, Gray-sama!" Juvia squeals. 

Happy cheers, "Natsu! Beat the fish out of Gray!"

Lisanna and I bitterly smile. She says, "Here we go again... They never change."