Gurney, Tom & Vincent, Johnny - The Math of Love Triangles

Tom Gurney x female reader x Johnny Vincent

romantic, platonic or familial?

characters - Tom Gurney, Johnny Vincent,

summary - Being liked by two different guys is bad enough, but having a conflict with yourself who you like might be the worst thing.

requested? - yes, by pastelskieshemmo

_________________

Y/N felt her face warmed up. She knew Johnny Vincent, who was considered one of the most attractive guys in all of Bullworth, was staring right at her. She had known for a while about how Johnny suddenly took less interest in Lola and more in the (clique) student that was otherwise known as Y/N L/N. But it wasn't only Johnny who took an interest in her.
Tom Gurney, the most friendly and mature of the bullies, had also taken an interest in her. He had however taken an interest way before Johnny had, but Y/N only realized it when Johnny also started acting attentive.

Y/N wasn't one of the most pretty girls at Bullworth, compared to the other girls like Mandy and Pinky, but Y/N wasn't the ugliest either. She didn't really care much how many people thought she was pretty. They cared more about friends and their grades.

«For how long do you think you can ignore Johnny?» Y/N turned to their non-clique compadre, Sage, who was giving her a smug look. Y/N shrugged slightly and looked down at their food. «You should go talk to him! It's at least better than him being really creepy and staring at you.»

«I'm not sure. What if he's just staring in this direction because he's caught in a daydream and doesn't realize he's staring?» Y/N suggested hesitantly, looking at Sage. The non-clique friend rolled their eyes and looked at the greaser. They turned back and gave a sile. «He sure wasn't caught in no daydream, now go talk to your greasy loverboy.» Sage shooed her off, pointing in the greasers' direction. Y/N got up from the table and headed towards Johnny.

Y/N wasn't sure if she had eaten something bad or was just feeling extremely nervous. She never really interacted that much with her previous crushes, so she couldn't be that sure if she was just nervous or not. Once she was sure Johnny saw her, she gave a small wave and shone a smile towards him. «He-hey Johnny.»   Some of the greasers stopped talking and watched as Y/N started to interact with Johnny. «I was uh just wondering if we cou-could talk!» She quickly took a look at the other greasers and added «in private» before looking down at the floor.

Y/N turned and looked towards Sage and smiled slightly when they were given a thumbs up. Y/N turned back to the greasers and watched as Johnny got up from the table and gave a slight smile to her.  They made their way out of the cafeteria and towards the country yard of the school. Y/N felt her stomach twist and turn in nervousness. Once they were outside, Johnny turned to Y/N. «So, what did 'cha need to talk about?»

«Well, I have noticed that you have been well, uhm staring at me a lot recently and I was just, well it doesn' t exactly bother me, but I was just wondering why you have been staring, you know?» Y/N explained, playing with her hands as she tried avoiding his gaze. She was unsure of how Johnny would react to her question and had many ideas of how she thought he would react. Maybe he would give a rude comment about how ugly she was or that he was staring at som- «Well, you're just pretty, ya know.»

Y/N felt her heart beat quicker and her cheeks to warm up. She looked at Johnny and gave a light smile. «You think so? I uh thank you, and you're handsome.» They quietly spoke, shyly looking at the Greaser leader. In return, he gave a charming smile and winked at her. Before any of them could say anything, the bell rung and Y/N looked at their watch. «I have to go, why don't we talk later?» Y/N looked towards Johnny again and nodded quickly, giving a quick smile before heading to their class.

'''Timeskip because we need to get back to business and what happens in class isn't important¬¬¬

Y/N was finally out of their class and on their way to their dorm, to change into more comfortable clothes and to do some homework. Before they were able to get to the main entrance and exit of the main building, she heard her name being called from behind her, in a New York like accent. It was Tom Gurney. He was running towards her, holding his hand up as if to signalizes that he needed her to wait up. Y/N stopped in their tracks like a deer in headlights and waited for him to reach her.

«I need to talk to you, like in private!» Tom grabbed her hand and dragged her after him towards the parking lot of the school. «So, we're alone.. At least I think we are.» Y/N whispered, making Tom let out a laugh. «What is it that you had to uh say?» She expected him to either make a comment about he knew some secret of hers or ask some random question. «You're really pretty. A lot more pretty than all of the other girls here. You're like the prettiest and nicest girl I have ever met. I just wanted to say that.»

Y/N gave a small, nervous smile to Tom and looked at the ground, trying not to smile like a dumbass. She felt her knees begin to shake in nervousity and she let out a small laugh. «Thank you.. You're not so bad looking yourself!» She said, feeling a small bit more confident than she was with Johnny earlier. They both stood, looking away from each other's gazes. Y/N looked down at her clock and told Tom that she had to go do her homework or she would forget. Tom offered getting someone to do it for her but she declined, but thanked him anyway.

On the way back to the girls' dorm, Y/N met Sage and explained the two happenings and that they both thought she was pretty. «That's kind of out of character of them both, but I won't comment about that.» Sage said, resting their head on their hand. Y/N nodded, looking out of the window, wondering about a lot of things. «So, which of them do you like the most?» Sage asked, giving their best friend a stupid grin. Y/N gave a shrug, not knowing which name to answer. Y/N thought about it for a few seconds and explained that she liked them both.

«I mean, they're both nice towards me! And they're both handsome. How am I supposed to decide who I like them both when I like them both?» Y/N thought to herself, looking at the roof of her dorm. She thought about that question for days, trying to decide who she liked the most.

_________________

Who you choose is up to you, the reader, also called Y/N cause I don't know your name.

I just made the reader have she/her pronouns, because, in the request, they said she so I just decided to just use the female pronouns, but if you want, I can change them to they/them.
   I also decided to put myself as a character, so you, the reader could get a friend that wouldn't be written out of character! Cause I can't really write a lot of characters in character.