He grinned at that. "I know, I get that thought sometimes as well. I wouldn't change a thing, though."

He reached over to take her hand and she smiled widely. "I wouldn't either."

"Okay, that was too sweet, even for me." Theo stood up with a grin on his face while Pansy smacked his arm. "Come on, guys; it's Potions time!"

Hermione sent a response off to Ron later that day and then promptly forgot about it as Ginny began to pack excitedly for their trip. Hermione wasn't quite sure what to expect from this trip still, but as she continued to pack her things together her excitement grew again.

The next day dragged on in Ginny's opinion, but when classes were finally over she grabbed Hermione's hand and raced to their dorm to grab their bags.

"Come on!" Ginny exclaimed as she bounded up the stairs, taking two at a time. "Pansy said to be at the carriages right after class!"

"They have to grab their bags too, Gin!" Hermione laughed, trying to keep up with her friend. "And I seriously doubt they would leave without us!"

They quickly grabbed their things after changing out of their robes and raced back out of the common room. Hermione couldn't deny that she was definitely more excited for this holiday break than any of the previous ones, mostly because this was the first one in years that she was able to just relax.

She and Ginny were both out of breath when they found the other four, and Pansy laughed at them. "What, did you two think we were going to leave without you?"

Ginny sucked in a few breaths and said, "I just wanted to get going as soon as possible!"

Blaise took her bag from her while Draco took Hermione's and gave her a quick kiss, helping her up into the carriage after Theo and Pansy. Soon the carriage took off towards Hogsmeade and the six of them happily chatted about the break.

"Has anything changed since the last time we were there, Pans?" Blaise asked as he wrapped an arm around Ginny's shoulders and she leaned into him.

"Mother added a couple more cabins but other than that, everything is still the same," Pansy shrugged.

"If it's your own private island, why would you need multiple cabins?" Hermione asked curiously.

"My mother likes to rent them out for profit every now and then," Pansy explained. "It's a popular destination, especially for the American wizards."

"I can see that," Ginny said.

"But, I get the island whenever I like," Pansy said with a grin. "It's really nice actually; I spend a lot of summers there too."

"We spend a lot of summers there," Theo said pointedly, causing Pansy to roll her eyes in response.

"I think they would have known that," She said as she looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

He shrugged and grinned at her before kissing her forehead. "I just like annoying you."

"You definitely are good at it!" Pansy laughed as she happily leaned against him.

The carriage came to a stop in Hogsmeade not too long after and Ginny was bouncing up and down with excitement as they grabbed their bags.

"Draco, I can carry mine," Hermione insisted, reaching out for her bag that he had slung over his shoulder.

"I know, but let me be a gentleman," He said simply as he smiled at her.

She sighed and couldn't help but smile back as she gave him a kiss. "Thank you."