Dr. Facilliers Hat part 2

En başından başla

"Powder that makes people forget the last 12 hours." Vega smirked.

"Thank you!" Sofia exclaimed then turned to face Chrysta. "I wish to be a fairy."

When the wings sprouted out, Sofia took off into the air. "See you all soon!"

*

"Amber! We should go look for Sofia!" Roland yawned.

"I know she will be home soon." Amber laughed nervously.

"Amber, where did Sofia go. Did she tell you?" Miranda asked

"Sorry Mother, she did not." Amber replied.

Sofia approched her window and came in. Thinking hard, the girls wings disappeared in pink sparkles.
"I have to hurry!"

Sofia went down to the throne room, not even bothering to change. She slid down the railings.

"Where is Sofia?" Miranda asked for the millionth time.

Sofia opened the door. "Im right here Mom."

Roland and Miranda looked up. "Where have you been?" Roland demanded.

Sofia stayed silent as she approched her parents. She slipped her hand into the forgeting powder. When the girl was right in front of the king and queen, did Sofia throw the powder. It landed on both Miranda and Roland.

"I wish for you to forget everything that has happened tonight." Sofia whispered as the powder glittered causing the adults expressions to go blank.

Suddenly the king and queen walked out of the room.

"Sofia?" Amber asked.

"That powder made them forget tonight. Im sorry to cause you all to worry." Sofia blushed.

"Which Wicked Nine did you retrieve this time?" Amber asked.

"The Shadow Mans top hat." Sofia answered grimly.

"I heard a maze protects it. You were able to get through it?!" Amber asked

"Yes, but I need to sleep now. I had a day and night filled with adventure." Sofia replied.

"Of course come on Sofia." Amber smiled. The two sisters walked arm in arm back to Ambers room.

"Are you ok?" Amber asked at once. She noticed her younger sister was strangely quiet since her return.

"Im fine Amber, its very late. Ive been up almost all day and night." Sofia answered.

"What happened with the Shadow Man?" Amber challanged.

"Amber." Sofia groaned.

The older girl crossed her arms, "You udually have an amazing story to tell at the end of your Protector trips."

"Yes, but not this time." Sofia yawned. "Good night Amber."

"Ok, good night."

*

The next morning at breakfast, Sofias seat was empty.

"Where is Sofia?" Roland asked.

"Still sleeping I believe." Baileywhick answered.

"Please go and check  on her." Roland replied.

Sofia meanwhile was in the midst of a nightmare. Her father Edward was staring at her and shaking his head.
"Im very disappointed in you."

Sofia hung her head in shame. She hated disapointing her parents.

"Time to get up." A voice called jolting the girl awake.

Sofia opened her eyes and smiled. "Sofry Baileywhick."

"You are expected at breakfast." The steward then left her room.

Sofia stretched and git dressed for her day. However, she had a hard time shaking the Shadowman's maze.

"There you are Sofia!" Miranda smiled.

"Good morning Mom." The girl replied. Sofia was so happy her parents knew nothing about her night time adventure.