Chapter 2

" All this work is making me tried as hell " I said to Minho. " Let's go eat " Onew hyung said. " What do you guys want to eat " Minho asked. " And we're not having chicken again" he added looking at Onew with a smile. " Ugh " Onew said. " I feel like Raman " I said , wanting to see Lilly. " NO " Onew hyung yelled. " Why not " I asked. " I don't care what we eat as long as it's good" Taemin yelled. " So are we going to eat or not " Key asked. " If you guys want I can take you guys somewhere nice " I said. " You have to pay too " Key said. " We won't have to pay for food there " I answered. " Jonghyun are you crazy " Minho said. " Just followe me " I replyed.  " Ok " all of them said.

        It was around and 7:30 pm , I had gonna out for a run. It was Friday night and
It was a good day. Nothing special happened it was just a good day. I cooked, cleaned the house with Eva and got enough to sleep for once.Now I was out running it was a bit cold but that's ok. I looked around to see people walking by me with a smile and I smiled back. My phone rang " Hello" I answered " Come home" Eva said. Everything alright?" I asked her " Yes just come" she said and hang up. I ran back, before I could open the door I heard Eva laughing. ' She seems to be having a lot fun alone " I thought. I opened the door and everyone turned to look at me. I was shocked to see Minho, Onew, Key and Taemin. " Umm hi" I said awkwardly. This is my friend Lilly " Eva told them. " Hey " all of them said. I looked around. " I'll be right back " I said and went to change because I smelled . I walked out of my room . I wonder " Where Jonghyun is, I didn't see him ". "I'm right here "  I jumped from hearing that. I looked back to see Jonghyun smiling. " You scared the fu..." I stopped. " He raised his left eyebrow and smile. " So you were missing me" He asked. " Keep dreaming " I answered. " But you were looking for me " he said. " Yea Well I wanted to know where's the guy who made my house into a park". I said not knowing what else to say. " Really is that it" he said smiling. Everyone else was eating and talking in the living while me and Jonghyun stood in front of the bathroom door where no one would see us. " So why are you here today and why did you bring them? I asked. " They wanted free food so I thought what batter place to eat free and to waste time then here" he answered. " Waste time huh?" I replied looking him in the eyes. Oh those dreamy eyes" I thought. " Lilly " Eva yelled. " Let's go " I said to Jonghyun. He followed me. " Yea" I said to Eva. " The guys were asking about you, well Minho was" she said pointing at Minho and he smiled.

    I sat next Minho. " So you're Lilly " he said. " Yes " I answered. " She's a loser " Jonghyun told him laughing. I just looked at him while everyone laughed at me. What the hell is his problem, how can he do that in front of Minho, I thought. " I don't think she is " Minho answered him while giving me a cute smile.

  " Lilly can you set the table, everyone is hungry" Eva said to me " Yea sure" I stood up " Need help" Onew asked and spoke for the first time " No I got it " I smiled. I went into the kitchen , as I was putting the food " What's this" Jonghyun said as he started to help " It's Indian food and you don't need to help I got it" I said. " You know how to cook Indian food" he asked " Yea I'm half Indian" I said. " Really?" He looked at the rice" " Yea my mom was Indian" I told him. " That's cool, can I try this" he looked up at me . " Yes and it's called Chicken Biriyani" I smiled. " That's good but hot" he looked for water. " So is your favorite food Biriyani?" He asked " No, it's Eva's " can you take this to the table I hand him some plates  and call everyone. " Biriyani" Eva said excited. Everyone sat down, Minho sat on the right side of Eva and Taemin on the left. Onew and key sat next to each other and Jonghyun sat next to me. Everyone got some Biriyani because Eva did. " What are you going to eat" Jonghyun said. " I'm just going to have naan with Rogan Josh" he smiled and said " I'll try the same thing then". He didn't know how to eat it, here you take a piece of the naan and dip it in Rogan Josh and eat it. I clean up and everyone helped. " We should get going" Onew said looking at his phone. They left and Eva looked at me " Holy shit SHINee" I smiled. She went in her room to change. The door bell rang it was Jonghyun " I need to use the bathroom" he said and run up the stairs and I stood by the door. He walked down " You good?" I asked " Yes , I'll see you soon" he said as he walked out the door.
    Jonghyun kept showing up. He would always  would fight and joke with me. But he was always super nice to Eva which pissed me off. What did I ever do to him. I hated that he was always on my mind. In class, at work, while eating and even in my sleep. Somehow I always thought of him. How he didn't leave me alone that night just because I was scared. I mean who does that and why would he do that? Maybe it's because he's trying to get with Eva. After all he did call her that night. Is he just using me to get to her. To think he's always nice to her and mean to me. How could being mean to me would help him?I don't get this. I should just ask him. I do have his number after all. Wait no , you'll look stupid. Wow hold on Lilly do you actually like that fool. He's not a fool. Yes he is. Why are you fighting and talking to yourself. I think I do like him.He's kinda handsome and funny.  You just got yourself into a mess. " Jonghyun's here" Eva yelled."When is he not here" I yelled back. " Why are you so rude " Jonghyun yelled back. I didn't go down. After a bit " I'm coming in " I heard Jonghyun and then he was in my room. " What are you doing " he asked. " I don't feel like telling you " I said . I had one headphone on. He jumped on my bed and sat next to me and placed the other headphone in his era.

   " You watch anime" he asked and moved closer to see what anime I was watching. My heart was beating fast. " Um" I said. " Naruto" he yelled and placed his hand on my shoulder . Now I was getting scared " Can he hear my heartbeat" I asked myself. I looked at him. " Oh he said moving his hand" he smiled " You know it's not a big deal" he added. " What is this" he asked. " It's Itachi vs Sasuke" I said. " Itachi die's here right " He asked. " Yea " I replyed with a sad face. " I cried when Sasuke killed Itachi. " Wow come on " he said while laughing at me. I was still crying my eyes out. "Lilly stop crying" he asked sweetly. " Is this your first time seeing him die? he asked. " No, I seen it a lot of time " I said still crying. He laughed " Don't worry he's in heaven he doesn't have to deal with all this pain " he said while giving me a hug and laughing.

    I pushed him away and yelled " You think it's funny ". "Of couse not" he said with putting on his sad face. " I hate you " I said to him . " But I Lo" he stopped. " But you what " I asked. " But I love Itachi too " he said with puppy eyes. I couldn't help but to smile.  " Want to go out somewhere " he asked. " Out with you no thank you" I answered him. " Why not with me?" he asked. " Dude your fans will kill me " I said. " I won't let anything happen and anyways it's not like we're on a date or something" he answered. " Haha your fans are crazy and I would like to live okay " I said smiling. " Come on I don't want to sit inside" he said begging me. " Some other time" I said trying to get way this time. " This weekend? he asked. " Yea whatever" I said. " I'll pick you at 11:00am then " he said. " That's late" I answered. " We'll have a less change of getting caught " he replied. I looked at him then said " Ok". He gave me a cute smile and said  "You won't regret this". " I didn't say anything" I said looking at him.

    Ring ding dong his phone rang. " Hello?" he answered. " Yea, yes , ok I got it" he said and ended the call. " I'll have to go but I'll see you on the weekend" he said while putting his hand on my head .

"   I guess next week will be fun " I said while looking out the window and saw him drive away.