Entry

Finally got my 1st vote.  Tq so much AfsanaAkhter 💃💃💃

After the register marriage Ranveer tells another condition to Ishanni.

Ranveer: Ishanni you need to wear saree here after...😜😜

Ishanni: what.... Sa.....ree what the hell Ranveer.... I don't know to wear that...👿👿👿👿

Ranveer: what you know to do???😬😬😬😬

Ishanni: Ranveer I am a management student not beautician...👿👿👿

Ranveer: oh I see.... Ms management... For your kind information every girl knows to wear saree.... But in your case it's different. Well i can help you out.

Ishanni: how u will help🤔🤔🤔

Ranveer: I know to drap saree... I can help you out... If you want... Cause I don't want you to think I am taking advantage of you...

Ishanni: 👿👿👿 obviously 1st you said marriage now saree.... I don't understand this saree concept 😡😡😡

Ranveer: cause we r going to stay in village.... And as we are married you need to wear saree Infront of them.

Ishanni: 😖😖😖 hmmm hmmm you have left me no choice... I will wear but please help me draping it.... And no taking advantage....😠😠

Ranveer: hello you are not miss world or something that I will take advantage of you.... Please I am not interested in you... Uff.... (What does she think about me)...👿👿

Finally Ranveer helps her to drape saree and she looks very stunningly.

Finally Ranveer joined as district collector. He was welcomed by every local party members.

Finally Ranveer and Ishanni go to village. To their surprise Chirag's father (village head man) & Chirag arranged a grand welcome.

Chirag: shocked after seeing Ishanni with collector....

Ranveer: so glad Mr. Chirag that you invited us. Meet my wife Ishanni...

Chirag: what... Ishanni your wife... How come 🤔🤔🙄

Ishanni: vanakam( namaste in Tamil).

Now Chirag's father welcomes both of them and speaks with Ranveer regarding village development. ( Actually Chirag's father is good man. But does not know about Chirag's nature)

Finally Chirag and his father take them to the house where Ishanni and Ranveer is going to stay.

Ishanni is stunned looking at the big house and relived that they won't share room...😁😁😁😁 But she doesn't know what is waiting for her....😜😉

Chirag tries to speak to Ishanni but in vain as Ranveer is holding her hands near his chest tightly and speaking softly in her ears. That too they are very close. Though she is uncomfortable but still Ishanni acts like as though she is feeling shy....

 Though she is uncomfortable but still Ishanni acts like as though she is feeling shy

Chirag gets little angry....

Seeing him getting angry Ranveer and Ishanni are dancing mentally 💃💃💃
So Entry day plan is a grand success😁😁😁

Finally Ranveer apologies to Chirag for making him wait  and asks him  for Watchman and maid with a signature smirk on his face  thinking about some plan......

Chirag with irritation he leaves thinking what am I his servant???..... But before going he thinks very soon Ishanni will be on my bed.... Ranveer your wife is mine I will take her( laughs mentally 🤣🤣) You guys can't play with me for long... I will expose you both very soon😏😏... With that he says sure Ranveer sir it's my pleasure to arrange. Tomorrow morning I will send them. They will be always at your service....(but they are my spy😁😁). I will trap you both in my plan. Be ready Ranveer and Ishanni... I am Chirag the criminal mind.....

What is Chirag's plan.... How he is going to trap.... Will Ranveer save Ishanni from his trap ????

If you liked reading please vote and share. Your comments are valuable