ten

[Evie's view]
I can't believe it. Sarah is late for dress test. Again. I called her like hundred times and it looks like she disappeared or what. I was desperate. Maybe the wedding really isn't a good idea. I was Mal in the hall.
"Mal! Do you know where Sarah is? Have you seen her?" I asked her.
"I heard that she is with Chad." She answered. When we were talking about him, he ran into our room a tried to tell us something. But he was so exhausted and tired so he couldn't say anything.

"Chad? What are you doing here? I thought you are with Sarah. Maybe I was wrong." Mal said and Chad finally calmed down.
"I should be. But you know what? She ran away from me. My own bride ran away and it's not even the wedding yet." He said and leaned on his knees. I hoped he's only joking, but he looked seriously.
"Where did she run or what have she done?" I asked.
"To her true love I guess." He stood up and I turned to Mal. She had the same face as me. We both didn't understand what was he talking about.
"What do you mean? You aren't her love? I'm not surprised honestly." Mal laughed little bit.
"There is nothing to laugh, Mal. Do you get it? She told straight to my eyes that she doesn't love. She never loved me. After couple of years of relationship. Unbelievable. And you know what? The guy isn't even prince. And she thinks he's better than me. He's not even from Auradon.."

"Wait what? He's not from Auradon?"
I smirked and stopped him.
"What do you mean he's not from Auradon? She ran to the Isle?" I had to make sure, cause I was really confused. Mal was as confused as me.
"Yeah, do you believe it? She is in love with a villain!"

Meanwhile on the Isle of Lost[Adrian's view]"Are you serious? Wow, slow down, man

[Adrian's view]
"Are you serious? Wow, slow down, man." I said to him and raised my eyebrows. I didn't know what to say. It's crazy to get a villain kid to Auradon. Legally.
"I'm dead serious. Listen, last time I couldn't think about anything else. I really want to settle things down. I don't want to fight anymore." He said with a serious look. He really ment it. But still, how can I get a guy like him to a place, where everyone can recognise him. He needs to change his look, I said to myself, while I was looking to the ground trying to figure out something.
"Yes, you need to change your look!" I screamed and pointed at him. I didn't even realize I'm speaking loud, but if he could look like every second person in Auradon, it will work.
"What?" He asked me with a little confusion.
"We need to go to someone who can make of you absolutely different person. And I know exactly who can help us. Come on!" I grabbed his hand and ran straight through the street.

[Harry's view]
I had no clue, where is she dragging me. I was little bit afraid of her words. A change? I know that if I want to be in Auradon I have to look differently, but I don't wanna be like all those guys. Damn, they don't even look like a guys. I still wanna be a badass, I wanna be that cool guy who are everyone afraid off and not the nerdy dude like everyone else. But I'm doing it for Sarah and for Sarah I'm able to change. But how much? Who knows?

After a minutes Adrian finally started to slow and I could catch my breath. On the other side she was smiling and excited as a little kid. I looked above me and saw that big sign. Is that girl serious?
"Dizzy? Seriously?" I couldn't even breath how fast she was running, but I still could say some words. Dizzy? This girl hates me and she knows it very well. I can't even expect that she is gonna do a flavor for me.
"Yes, she is my person. She will totally help us, even though you are not a person who she loves the most." She said and I turned my eyes.
"Wow, tell me something I don't know." I told her sarcastically.
"I'm gonna have a talk with her and it will be fine. But you have to promise that you won't steal her money anymore." She continued.
"Really? Agh, okey. She will never see my face again." I said with a little anger, but maybe I am right. If things will go as we are planning, I won't see her again. I hope so.

After out little fight we finally went to the salon. Dizzy was sweeping floor with that bored face. But when she saw Adrian her eyes shined and she immediately ran to her.
"Adrian! I'm so glad to see you again. I missed you."
"Oh, I missed you too, honey." They were hugging and smiling, she looked happy. Until she saw my face.
"What is he doing here? I don't have any money right now." She said while she was hiding behind Adrian.
"Be cool. He isn't here to take you money. We need your help." Adrian turned to her and asked for help.
"Help? With what? And I don't even know if I want to help to someone like him." She pointed at me and crossed her arms.
"Look, I don't wanna make any problems. I know you don't like me and you are pissed at me, but I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you and I promise you that you will never see me again." I tried to make it okey between us. She was still looking at me with the killing face, but then she accepted it.
"Fine, I'm forgiving you. So, what do you want."
"Do you think, you can do something with our friend Harry? We need to make him look, let's say...normally. Not any crazy hairstyle, not any crazy makeup, just casual Harry Hook. What do you think?" Adrian said and Dizzy started to think. She was looking at me from all sides. Then she just nodded her head.
"I think I can do it." She was excited to start working. She looked at Adrian and she smiled at her.
"You can start right now."

[Adrian's view]
It took a few hours, but Dizzy was finally done. She turned a chair with Harry to a mirror. He was shocked, he couldn't even recognise himself. Absolutely different person. As we wanted.

"Wow, no words

"Wow, no words." Harry just said. We all couldn't believe it. Harry doesn't look like a pirate anymore. Kinda weird to see him like that, but whatever. I can get used to it.
"Alright, we gotta go. Thank you so much, Dizzy. I know you that I came to a right person." I stroked her hair and give her some money. When we were at the door, she smiled and waved at us. What a sweet girl.

Everything goes as we wanted. When we opened the door, I felt something wrong. All the people were just acting really strange. They were quiet and hiding behind barrels or bushes. I didn't knew what is going on. Until that the person came from the corner. That person I obviously need to met every time, I'm on this damn island. That person, who is always there to mess with my plans. Uma...

New part is hereee

New part is hereee. I'm surprised that some of you still read this 😆. I thought that you even forget about me🤣. But I'm really grateful for all those views and votes, thank you so much 💖💖 I hope that the next part will be soon, but you know me...I just sometimes absolutely forget about it..sorry 😅😅 once again thank you, that you're still with me and are reading my stories and see ya at next part..love ya ❤️