THANK YOU

So for those of you that don't already know...

Snow Globe officially won the SNF One Shot Competition!!! *happily dances around the room* :DDD

I just wanna say a really big thank you to everyone who has left lovely comments on the story or my message board and in my inbox, congratulating me and saying that they like Snow Globe. It really means a lot to me that my story is being recognised and liked since I honestly didn't think that I'd win. So thank you to all those who've even just voted because this is the first time something like this has happened to me since first joining wattpad 3 years ago [on another account] and its amazing to share with all of you!

Of course, a BIG BIG BIG BIIIIIIG thank you to the lovely, extremely talented @Chelstopolis for picking me as the winner!!! Her writing inspires me and I love her stories so much so it really means a lot to me for a writer I idolise to choose my story over so many others which I'm sure were just as good.

I also wanna say a thank you to everyone else who participated in the SNF one shot competition. I'll admit, I haven't actually read anyone else's one shot because I didn't wanna see my competition [I know, I suck haha] but I'm really glad that nobody was spiteful over my win and you've all been really pleasant about it. I'm very sure that all your entries were amazing!

And lastly, a massive thank you to @all-dressed-in-white who is extremely lovely and made the cover for Snow Globe without me even asking her. I hadn't even thought about making one to be honest and the way she approached me with it was just really sweet - and to be honest I love the cover! A lot, haha! So that's why this little thank you note is dedicated to her :3

Thank you so so so much to you all xxx

Lots of love!

~Lo <33