Chpt 2

Lilly's POV

Woah I haven't saw that in a long time. I just stood there in shock. Until a car came by.

"YO, JB GET IN" his friend Ryan said. Until he noticed me standing there.

"What the hell are you doing with that ugly fatass? " he asked."just teaching her stupid ass a lesson" he slapped me. Pain filled my eyes. Suddenly I felt tears coming. "I fucking hate you, you make my life a living hell" I yelled. I was heartbroken. " and you don't think that I was trying to make your life easy? HAHA. Think twice before your pretty mouth says anything" he punched me in the stomach. " I hate you. You stupid basterd" I screamed and I was crying, I sprinted back home. Thank god mom and dad had left. And Drew went to college. I just took off all my clothes and jumped I. The shower and cried. Letting the warm water sooth me. I got out and got my sweats and a sports bra and a hoodie, and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I went downstairs and watched movies. It was now 2:20, school just got out. I continued to watch a movie till my phone buzzed.

It was Ariana

(A-Ariana L-Lilly)

L-hello?

A-hey bitch, where were you today? Selena and Brittany got in a cat fight today. It was so funny.

L- well hello to you to. Haha well I'll tell you later get your ass over her after school. And we can go to the mall.

A- okay I love you by lil

Then we both hung up.

Oh shit. I have 5 mins to get ready.

I got to my closet and get my black American eagle high wasted jeans. And a pink crop top. And my pink vans. I then went and reapplied my make up. Just when I finish I hear Ariana's car pull up and honk. I grab my phone and wallet and run downstairs.

"HEY, LIL. Ready to go shopping?" Ariana said excitedly. "Yass, how can I not" I said with a little excitement. "Okay....then let's jam this shit!". she blares her song "honeymoon avenue" and we both started singing. Until we reached the mall. I saw a car I wasn't expecting to see.

Oh.my.god.

----------------------------------------------

Sorrry:( I'll do Justin's POV next I promise

Buttt Cliff hanger who's car did she see? Was it Justin's? Read more to find out!!!

Love you my ladies:* and I guess men if you read this... I think it would be weird but I mean your choice. Love you❤️