"Me too" Cedric sounded off, as he realized this was the graveyard in his dreams, and he began to walk towards Harry who was now looking at a name on a tombstone.

"Cedric" Harry began to walk backwards away from the tombstone, "We have to get back to the cup, now"

"What are you talking about?"

From the corner of his eye, he saw the name on the tombstone read 'Tom Riddle' and tried to piece together why Harry was suddenly so alarmed, but the hinges of a stone door crackling open caused the two of them to turn towards the entrance where an unfamiliar man appeared out of.

Harry however, knew exactly who he was. Peter Pettigrew walked out, causing the cauldron next to Harry and Cedric to ignite up, and Harry fell to his knees, his scar burning up like fire.

"Get back to the cup Cedric!" Harry grimaced in pain, and Cedric tried to help him, rhetorically saying no to Harry's pleas to leaving.

In Peter's harms was Voldemort, his pale head so tiny, and even Cedric knew who that was.

Terrified but bravely, Cedric pointed his wand out in front of him, "Who are you, what do you want!"

But it was in vain, as a snake like voice spoke instead of his. 'kill the spare'

"Avada Kadavra!"

And down Cedric went, his eyes not even having a chance at closing.

Alexandrina found it amusing the second time Fred called Cedric 'pretty boy Diggory' but he was now on his sixth time just a half hour later, and she found no amusement in it anymore.

"They should be back by now, this is ridiculous" Alexandrina grumbled as she began to pace back and forth in her spot, "It's been three hours"

"We know Alex" George Weasley grumbled, "They'll be back don't worry"

She sat back down, jiggling her knee while thinking about the encounter she had just had only an hour earlier. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she should probably tell someone about it.

It could prove danger to the maze, and she didn't want more trouble coming in the way.

"I have to tell you some-"

But Alexandrina was cut off by a flash appearing in the middle of the field, followed by loud cheering, and a small group of people rushing over to where she could only see Harry Potter's red shirt. She figured he won, and she saw Viktor Krum get teleported a few meters away from the growing crowd.

Alexandrina jolted up with the rest of the bleachers, the smile dancing on her face excited to see Cedric teleport like Viktor, not caring at all if he did not win.

As she started her way down the bleachers, a ghastly feeling came across her, causing every hair on her body to rise as the crowd part away from the boy. But as they did, yellow appeared in her vision and there she saw Cedric Diggory's lifeless body on the ground next to Harry's sobbing figure.

Alexandrina pushed past everyone, the screams from shock and whispers became background noise to her. Professors were keeping the students in the bleachers but she ducked past one of them, and stared at Amos Diggory clenching his son in his arms, begging him to come back, but he didn't get an answer back.

She was only a step away before Alexandrina let out a heart-wrenching sob as she fell to her knees, causing every head to turn towards the girl.

Amos Diggory watched the girl choke on her sobs, her hand touching his hair carefully. He moved away from his son, and Alexandrina seemed to come closer, trying to hug Cedric back to life.