oops...

author: gentlelouis

Summary:

louis goes away too often, in harry's opinion. yes, he understands, his boyfriend is a world-renowned pop star who has to do famous person things. but there's this one rule which upsets harry very much. he is not allowed to touch himself without louis' permission. when louis is away, chances are, he's not going to grant his boy that permission.

or the one in which harry gets too horny and can't wait for his boyfriend.
-
louis goes away too often, in harry's opinion. yes, he understands, his boyfriend is a world-renowned pop star who has to do famous person things. but there's this one rule which upsets harry very much. he is not allowed to touch himself without louis' permission. when louis is away, chances are, he's not going to grant his boy that permission.

harry hates his life. at least, he hates it at the moment. louis, his boyfriend and love of his life, just released his new single. that means promo, interviews, stunts and travel. harry's four least favourite things. he despises listening to louis talk about how much he adores his 'girlfriend' eleanor, and, to top it off, he had an interview with 'the sun.' they're harry's all-time least favourite publisher. fuck, it's been a bad week.

harry knows he's lucky. he has the most beautiful boyfriend in the world who cares about him more than anything, dedicated and loyal fans and a wonderful group of friends. however, one thing that he doesn't like is his aching need to be touched. it's like this inner battle he has every time louis' away. does he obey the harsh rules? does he touch? long story short, harry had about four cold showers a day when louis was gone and didn't lay a hand on his cock.

until today.

the twenty-five-year-old was sitting on the lavish velvet couch which was laid in his living room, phone in hand, scrolling through instagram. he saw many posts about louis' new interview and cringed. he'd already listened to the whole podcast with dan wooton, even though he couldn't stand it. louis and the awful man discussed his and harry's 'mutual respect,' which was a complete joke. why couldn't they just tell the world?

he sighs, thinking about louis. he misses him. a lot. the boy had spent almost two months in japan at the beginning of 2019, and the only sexual relief he'd been allowed was over the phone with his boyfriend. harry desperately needed to be dicked down, but he knows that can't happen. he exhales deeply, running his hands under his shirt, innocently toying with his hard nipples. harry immediately wants more, practically keening into his own touch. wondering what would come of it, harry removes his shirt and jeans quickly, leaving him only in a pair of pale pink panties. oh. he forgot about those. while his fingers continue to playfully flick his nipples, harry watches his cock twitch in interest.

then an idea floats into his slightly cloudy mind.

harry picks up his phone and giggles naughtily. he's going to be a pain. the young man taps on messages and opens louis' contact, slowly gazing through the last texts they'd shared. they're from about an hour ago and harry had been hard at the time. he's always hard if he's honest, when his man isn't there to please him. it's a bit embarrassing.

he opens his camera and skips off to their shared bedroom, dick nearly fully hard now. harry stands in front of the full-length mirror beside his bed and oggles his body. he knows it's probably a bit arrogant to admire yourself in your panties, but harry doesn't mind. he's come to love how his long legs are smooth shaven and his thighs have thickened up. he turns around slowly, posing so he has a nice view of his own ass. it looked good in the pink thong, which disappears in such a sultry way between his cheeks. harry pops a leg up, arching his back slightly and smiles shyly at his reflection.

snap.

then he sends it to louis.

sitting back on the bed, harry puts his phone next to him, waiting impatiently for a reply. after ten minutes he's bored, god, he's so bored. bored and fucking horny. harry brings a shaking hand down to the front of his panties. his stomach is sending little jolts of pleasure down to his thighs every time he presses them together. his toes curl into the plush carpet below him and harry gasps, a quiet sound which holds so much arousal. and then he touches. he swipes his thumb over the slit in the head of his cock, poking out of the top of his underwear. he moans at the contact, beginning to palm the hot, heavy skin at his crotch.