03 - elemental powers at battle

Start from the beginning

smirking from ear to ear, i began to punch and kick jay, surprising him completely. he would respond with a series of swings and blows as well, but he looked very stupid just aiming for air. he wasn't even close to where i stood, and that somehow made me smile cheekily. as he kicked mindlessly and aimlessly into the space, let's just say i went for the areas where a man would feel the most absolute pain. 

what? i couldn't let him have the satisfaction of the upper hand. not then, not now, not ever. 

don't worry though, i didn't hit him that hard.

"eeeek!" jay screeched piercingly, dropping to the ground and covering his genital area. cole, kai, nya, and lloyd burst into crazy fits of laughter, while zane watched intently with a small grin.

"kai, you're up," sensei ordered softly, nodding his head towards the designed combat platform. kai replied with a bow and a "yes sensei."

lloyd, with the command of sensei wu, retrieved the physically hurting jay out as best he could without dropping him. i chuckled lightly before i painted my face urgent as i reappeared into the real realm of life.

kai rushed towards me, his hands carrying haven to fire as he flung it towards my direction. i didn't need my abilities to dodge the fire because it was one of the things sensei orion did with me as a part of training. okay, obviously my sensei wasn't capable of flinging fireballs at me, but he did throw a lot of dangerous items at me to test my stealth and recovery skills.

so when i easily swerved his fire, i reached up towards him and performed a knee strike at his kiwis. he flinched dramatically, his hands immediately aiding his injured body part. he didn't collapse to the ground as ostentatious as jay had done, so it demonstrated that kai was both physically and mentally stronger and more unassailable than jay. 

i left this observation as a mental note in the back of my head. i finished the fight with a swift, spinning hook kick towards his chest. kai fell to the floor, a hand defending both targeted areas. he tried to get up to continue as best he could, but sensei wu tapped him out and replaced him with lloyd.

lloyd. the attractive, green-eyed ninja. there was no doubt that he had been examining me from the moment i got here, and there was doubt that i was doing the same thing. somewhere in that pensive, solemn look, i had a feeling he was allured by me. i don't know how, but the answer lied between those luminescent, green irises.

i decided to take initiative on this round and darted towards him, building enough speed to climb up his body. the move i had in mind while in the air was to kick his face, but lloyd counterattacked rapidly. he used his hand as a step for me to use, but instead he flipped me over and sent a punch towards my stomach.

i retracted in the direction i came from, urging every last bits of energy in me to maintain my balance. fortunately, i didn't face plant towards the ground,  but unfortunately, i was in a very defenseless and vulnerable position, and lloyd was smart enough to pick up on that. he didn't hesitate to approach me and send kick towards my side, and that was the tip of the iceberg.

i crashed to the floor further away than my original spot. i noticed lloyd come once more, his face reading no emotion whatsoever. i decided this was the best time to blank and use my elemental powers at my benefit.

after seeing him under the cloaked green mask for so long, i knew perfectly well what the green ninja was capable of doing with his elemental power. i didn't let myself fee intimated at all, i couldn't.

he unleashed his balls of energy, developing more radiant and powerful as i figured out a way to sneak up on him from an area he isn't already aware of. i concluded that i would go in from the left, and so i did.