Sneak Peek

*NOT EDITED

I was sitting across one of the best interrogators from the government. I'm sure Mikhael must be taking a video from behind the two-way mirror.The interrogator  knew what  she was doing, alright. For the past 10 minutes she's been observing me, trying to figure me out. Try all you want hon, you're not gonna find anything.

"Who are you ?" That was the first thing she asked me.

"I'm Zara Moore and I'm the NG's  interrogator" I replied with a cheeky smile.

"I know your type, one of those spoilt brats...You're here only because your dad's best friend owns this place".

Ok, wow....The government does hire delusional idiots. I'm done playing nice.

"Does your superior know you whore around on your job? I'd actually be suprised if he doesn't"

Her jaw literally hit the floor. Seriously lady? I didn't even have to use my super observation skills to know that. It was clear as day from the hippo sized hickey she was sporting.

The door to the interrogation room suddenly opened I could hear Mike's laughter. The guy who came with the lady sitting across from me entered the room. What was his name again? I don't remember asking either of them their names. Mike had told me, hadn't he? Yes!!! I think it was Tom....Like that blue cat that keeps trying to eat that cute mouse.

He stalked in, came up to me and leaned in close. Very, very close.

"It won't work, ya know? " I told him softly. He looked at me with confusion. He had great eyes though. "Seducing me" I elaborated.

The room was filled with his rich laughter after that comment. He either hadn't thought of doing that or he was an amazing actor.

He then turned to the lady " Get out " , he told her in a stern voice.

She got out of her chair and hurried to get to the door. 

"HEY!!! I DIDN'T GET YOUR NAME LADY!!!" I yelled after her. But the rude bish just slammed the room shut in response. 

Ok, then.

And now I was left alone with hot-guy-Tom. One look at him and I knew he was a neat-freak.Calm and composed.

Hmmm.....what kind of girl would he hate?? I mentally started getting into the role of a loud, obnoxious and  untidy brat.

He sat down and spoke in a soft voice " Hello I'm  sorr- 

"ACCHOOOO!!!" I sneezed right into his face. Let the games begin, Tommy-boi.