Chapter 20

-Y/N's POV-

''Fine but not here'' I spoke stern while nudging my head away from his hand.

''No here'' Taehyung spoke back making me raise a brow. 

''So you can instantly get back to work after taking one bite? No. Your office makes me feel suffocated we will head downstairs.'' With that being said I didn't hesitate to grab the tray with food making my way back downstairs. Till my surprise, Taehyung didn't say a thing and actually followed behind me. I actually expected him to plop back in his seat and get to work.

''The only reason why I'm following along is that I'm too tired to start a discussion with you right now'' Taehyung spoke once we entered the kitchen. I placed the tray on the dining table gesturing for Taehyung to sit down. He gave me a glance before sitting down in front of it. 

''Perhaps if you would eat like a proper human you wouldn't be this tired'' I spoke back totally being on the road of picking a fight with him. It's just he makes me frustrated.....for not taking proper care of himself. But why should I care if he does or not? Perhaps...Taehyung started to mean more to me then I thought and I don't know if I like it or not.

''You are sure trying to get under my skin aren't you?'' He questioned his eyebrows slightly raising as I could see his back tense up. Somehow Taehyung looked stressed...but not because of me. I grabbed another chair placing it down next to Taehyung and taking a seat. Grabbing the spoon laying on the tray I scooped up some of the stew. Ignoring what he said I gently blew on the just made hot stew before placing it in front of his mouth. 

''Say aaaa'' I joked earning a small smile from him before he actually obeyed. He opened his mouth and I carefully fed him. Seeing him smile more after tasting it made me happy to see. He really thought it was delicious. Although I didn't even make the stew I still felt very proud. 

I continued feeding him everything Mrs.Woo made just like promised, but it seemed like his mind was somewhere else. 

''Taehyung..you seem kinda stressed'' I spoke carefully feeding him the last spoon of stew. 

''Well yeah what can I say? Running a business is hard'' He replied with a small smile but I couldn't smile a bit. It sure must be hard on him, having him behind his desk for days draining his energy. 

''Is there something I can help with?'' I carefully asked but he didn't even hesitate to shake his head. 

''It's my business love, my responsibility'' he replied to me before standing up from his seat. 

''The food was delicious. I will head back to my off-''

''Don't'' I interrupted my hand desperately grabbing his arm in order to stop him. Once I noticed what I did I froze on my spot. I acted without even thinking. Taehyung turned back to me his expression showed that he was waiting for me to say something else. 

''Just...Just for tonight don't work and let it be'' I muttered softly my hand slowly letting go of him as I averted my eyes to the ground. What am I saying? 

''What are you saying love?'' I heard Taehyung ask his feet stepping closer to me. I felt my hands twitch hearing how he keeps on naming me.

'''Stop calling me-'' Looking up at him my breath stopped seeing his face close to mine.

''Love...'' I muttered softly looking into his dark brown orbs as a smirk formed on his face. I noticed him scanning my face along with the gentle touch of his hand on my waist.

''Perhaps if you can entertain me tonight I will stay'' he offered making my heart instantly race. Entertaining only means one thing to him. 

''We can watch a movie'' I suggested awkwardly making him chuckle as he leaned closer. 

''Boring'' he whispered to me that same smirk still plastered on his face. I could feel all the hairs on my skin starting to stand straight feeling his breath hit my neck. 

''A bit of entertainment in exchange for letting you stay here'' he continued whispering and I could feel my body tense up as his hand moved upwards from my waist. Some side of me wanted to push him away right now, but the other felt guilty. Taehyung did so much for me.....he gave me a place to stay and even all my stuff with it in order to make me feel more at home. He bought me so many stuff and yet I'm doing nothing in return.

''Taehy-''

''I'm just joking'' he chuckled before stepping away from me. His broad back started facing me seeing him walk away. Why did I feel so sad? Having Taehyung tease me with his sly smirk is kinda entertaining to me. It's annoying sometimes but also pretty cute. 

''I will do the dishes first then head to your room'' I blurted out instantly picking up the dirty tray and showing him my back. He didn't say a thing but looking slightly over my shoulder I saw him heading upstairs. 

------------------------------------------

My hands started sweating the moment I walked up the stairs. Why am I so nervous?! It's not like Taehyung and I haven't done anything yet. We didn't go that far but still......Perhaps he even didn't take me seriously and is he back in his office again. 

Once I reached the upper floor I took a look inside his office. Knowing that it was empty my heart instantly started to race like crazy. Which means he really is waiting for me in his room! Finally standing in front of his door I took a deep breath before carefully knocking on it. 

''Taehyung I'm coming in'' I announced before opening the door. Once I got a view of the room my eyes curiously started to scan around the area. Seeing that he wasn't seated on his bed made me wonder where he was but once I entered the room I noticed his tall figure standing by his desk a book resting in his hand. His other hand was resting in his pocket and his eyes glanced up at me a smile forming as well. 

''Finished?'' he asked having me nod my head. He placed his book down while I entered the room more, closing the door behind me. My legs started to feel like jelly and right now I was regretting what I did. 

-TBC-