Advice✔

Here I was, sitting on the bench at a party. I couldn't go inside for many reasons.

Justin and Hailey.

There both there and it's to hard to face them.

I decided to be the bigger person and walk inside.

So that's what I did

No sign of Justin or Hailey, that's good.

While I was getting a drink, I turned around and my biggest mistake was there.

Hailey.

She looked really pretty. Her dress as a bit too short for my liking but who cares?

"Hi" she said

Fuck.

"Hey, look I'm not here to take Justin away" I assured her

She nodded and gave me a tight smile
"While you're here, can you give me some advice in how to make him happy?" She aksed me

Happy?

I thought he was happy.

Sitting down, I took Hailey's hands.
"Make sure that he's always happy. And when your sad don't worry cause he'll always remind you how beautiful you are. Or he's stupid jokes" she laughed "make sure you laugh at all of them. Or when he's cooking something and he burns the whole house. Or when he gets annoyed and he squintes he's eyes. Or how passionate he is when he's sings songs to you" She told Hailey. But deep down inside, she knew she was telling herself.

"And don't worry about the paparazzi, he'll hold your hand, and you'll feel so safe inside. And don't let him go cause he's a great guy. Once you loose him he's not coming back to you. And you'll feel empty inside once he's gone. Just love him"
She said once more before leaving

It's really over

***

So this is gonna have a two part one shot. I cried while writing this.

In jelena we trust 💖💖

Word Count: 300