~21~

Y/n's P.O.V.

I rode home and parked my bike. The whole way home, I was beaming. Bill had just asked me to be his girlfriend for Christ sake! Nothing could put me down, not even my mom.

I slightly pushed the front door open and tiptoed to my room. I didnt bother to check the house for my brother.

I had only returned home to get changed.  I locked my room door and put my bag on my bed. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I picked out a casual outfit from my wardrobe and set it on my bed. I then slipped on the black shorts and mustard yellow shirt.

I checked my watch and read 11:35. Shit, we were a meeting in an hour at the fair. I didn't want to spend any more time than necessary in this hell house so grabbed a book and shoved it in my bag.

I rushed out of the house and rode my bike to the fair. The sun was shining and I sat on an unnocupied wooden bench and opened up to my bookmarked page.

The time seemed to fly by and, before I knew it, Stanley and Mike joined me. Then came Beverly, then Ben and Bill and finally Eddie and Richie.

Stanley : You're half an hour late! What the hell were you two doing?

If there was one thing that Stan valued, it was punctuality. Eddie and Richie we're indeed pretty late.

Beverly: *cough* eachother *cough*

We all chuckled while Eddie and Richie blushed.

Bill: N-Nevermind, Y/n and I have an announcement to make.

Ben: Wow, Bill, your stutter is getting better.

Bill: Y-yeah, Y/n helped me. But that's beside the point.

Bill encouragingly grabbed my hand.

Y/n: Bill and I are dating!

Our friends showed no emotions or reactions except for Ben who was clapping enthusiasticly and grinning widely.

Y/n: Thanks Ben

Richie: you owe me five bucks, Eddie spaghetti

Beverly: No offense, sweetheart...But we all knew

Richie: Yeah, y'all eye fuck all the time

Eddie: Eye fuck?

Richie: Yeah, it's when you stare at someone so intensely you're practically shagging.

Stanley: What the fuck, Richard!

Bill: Ok, th-that's enough.

Mike: Yeah guys, be happy for them

Ben: Yeah, congrats guys

Y/n: Thank you

Eddie: Yeah, you guys are really cute together.

Bill: I'm supposed to be home in 10 minutes, see you guys tomorrow

Y/n: I'll come with you

All: See ya

We left the crowd and headed towards Bill's house.

Bill: I-I was thinking...When w-we get there, we could tell my parents about us

Y/n: Sounds great. I'm so happy, that the losers know.

Bill: Yeah. Now, who do you think is gonna be the next couple? Between Stanlon, Benverly and Reddie.

Y/n: Hmmm. Maybe Reddie.

Bill: Yeah, probably. Those two can't stay away from each other.

We giggled and held hands. We were happy