~25~

I could sense Bill's rage as he carelessly tossed the corpse back in the box.

"W-we are gonna fi-ind him", he gritted his teeth and helped me up.

"Nuh uh", I shook my head, "he's way stronger than both of us combined"

"M-Maybe stronger, but with the losers club w-we outsmart him easily", he grinned.

_____________________________

I packed a bag and we ran downstairs to our bikes.

"Where to first?", I asked as I caught up to him.

"First St-stan, he lives two mi-minutes away, then R-Richie, Eddie, Bev and Mike will m-meet us at Ben's"

We followed that specific order and arrived at Ben's house at quarter to noon.

We knocked twice at his door with Richie, Eddie, Stan and Beverly who had no clue what we were doing but agreed to follow us.

"Hi, guys!", Ben smiled as he saw us, "what's up?"

"Can we come in?", I asked.

"Yeah, sure", he answered and we went upstairs to his bedroom.

Bill made us all sit in a circle on the carpet.

"What the fuck are we doing here? I have places to be", Richie whined.

"Really, Richie? Where?", Stan rolled his eyes.

"For your information, I was supposed to go to the arcade", he grinned.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at war", Bill pompously announced followed by a single cheer from Richie,"We will be teased no more, bullied no more, laughed at no more. It's all going to end"

"I highly doubt it", Beverly snickered.

"What happened?", Mike, who had just joined us, asked.

"Bowers sent Y/n a bloody dead rat", Bill pursed his lips making everyone turn towards me.

"Fuck", Eddie muttered.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Richie stood up.

"I have dreamg of this day since I was just a little pepperoni!", he pompously announced which made everyone roll their eyes, "I shall lead my troops into battle and come out glorious! I was born to be a general"

"So what's the plan?", Mike asked ignoring Richie.

"W-What does Bowers l-love the most?", Bill rhetorically asked.

"His knife"

"His hair"

"His mom!"

"Beep Beep Richie"

"His car"

"I was thinking we could die his hair blue, mess with his car and scare to death his posse", Bill confirmed.

"Let's do this", I snickered mischievously.