Chapter 10 The murderer

Everyone was shocked by the death of Jaiden. She was always trying to bring some light to this dark situation now she was gone. Dennise could sorta walk again. Adam was just texting on the couch. James said he was ready to give up and accept death. But Tabbes said "No Jaiden gave her life to stop you from giving up what would she want?" James looked over at Ilyssa. "Ilyssa do u wanna help me?" Asked James. "Yep" said Ilyssa. James had one more plan. It was risky but just might work he took Ilyssa into the Tabbes' room then James hid on a shelf above the door and waited. "Why am I the bait?!" Asked Ilyssa."Don't worry" said James. "as soon as that murderer comes in I will jump on them." They didn't have to wait long before the murderer came in with the knife. James jumped down and tackled down the murderer. James had them pinned and ripped of the mask. "REBECCA?!" Yelled James. "Yeah James it's me! Now let me go" Said Rebecca. "NO!" Screamed James. "Oh really?" Said Rebecca wickedly. She managed to get enough strength to throw her knife at Ilyssa and James jumped to try and stop the knife. The knife hit and killed Ilyssa and as she faded away James turned to see Rebecca run out the door James picked up the baseball bat and went after her. James eventually chased Rebecca into a room with one button in the middle. Rebecca pressed it. Suddenly the floor around them crumbled into fire and they were left on a platform with a fiery pit around them. "Give up Odd1sout! Die just like ItsAlexclark, Tim Tom, Shgurr, Illymation and even Jaiden Animations. They all knew what was best for them." Said Rebecca. "YOU MURDERED THEM!!!" Shouted James. "WHY?!!?" He screamed. "Because I want to be the best... the most subscribed to animator but I have to take out the competition!" Said Rebecca. "You will pay" said James. "This should be fun" laughed Rebecca. James and Rebecca had a huge knife to baseball bat fight. Dennise walked past the room but stopped and saw the fight. "HELP DENNISE!" Yelled James. Dennise threw the arrow that was in her leg at Rebecca and it hit Rebecca's leg. Rebecca screamed in pain and fell over. James walked over. "This is for Tim" Said James as he hit her in the head with his bat! "This is for Shannon" he said hitting her again. "This is for Jazza" he said and hit her again. "This is for Ilyssa" he said hitting her again. By now Rebbeca had a black eye and a bleeding nose, she was also missing a few teeth. James took a cold look at her."..... and this is for Jaiden" he said with a tear in his eye and he hit her head so hard she fell off the platform. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Wailed Rebecca as she fell into the fiery pit. "Thanks Dennise" said James. Dennise helped him over the gap and they went back to the others.

 Dennise helped him over the gap and they went back to the others

Art by @Nat_Haha