Introduction + REQUESTS! [NOT OPEN FOR NOW]

BEFORE WE GET STARTED!

SOME CHAPTERS HAVE MANGA SPOILERS. I WILL WARN YOU, DO NOT WORRY.

PLEASE, IF YOU CAN, EVERY TIME I UPDATE THIS PART, DO TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. I MIGHT ADD SOMETHING IMPORTANT HERE.

THIS IS A READER INSERT!!

(L/n) (Y/n) means [Last name] [First name].

(N/n) means [Nickname].

As much as possible, I won't mention your quirk. At least, in the original story.

Reader is strictly female in this book until said otherwise.

If you're from my Boku No Hero Academia Oneshots (self-promotion COUGH COUGH), then you would know that some of the chapters in that said book act as a preview for this book.

HOW THIS BOOK WORKS:

This book is a series, but in some chapters, they're not related at all to the plot. (Kind of like an alternate universe). So basically it's a story and one-shot smashed together in one book.

SOMETIMES THIS BOOK DOES NOT FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL BNHA PLOT. SO PLEASE DON'T START SHOUTING AT ME :'D

CHAPTERS!

Chapters that progresses the story (basically story chapters) won't have anything extra in their title other than the roman numerals to keep track of the numbers.

Ex:

I- Valiant Ace

II- Squad Wars

However, titles of alternate timelines (or oneshots) would be written differently in order to prevent confusion.

[AU] Neko cafe ( < this means alternate universe)

[Dabi] Flames
[Overhaul] Shut it

(^Those are Character X Reader. THEY DO NOT AFFECT THE STORY! THEY'RE JUST ONE-SHOTS)

THE APP:

How this app works is that it acts as a messenger for mainly heroes, sidekicks, and heroes-in-training. UA is sponsored by this app.

This app basically works like Facebook, although the difference is that you can't chat with other people unless they accept your 'Hero request' (yes, I cringe at that). You can message other people even if they aren't your friends in Facebook, but this app is different. However, the only exemption is the chatroom. You can chat with people who hasn't accepted your request in chatrooms, but not through private messages.

THIS CHAT APP ONLY EXISTS IN THE ORIGINAL PLOT.

This book is not only a story, but also oneshots. This app only exists in the original story unless said otherwise. Other than that, the rest will use other means of communication (such as a normal chat). This will then explain how the reader (in some alternate universes/one-shots) can still converse with the heroes despite the fact she is not one herself.

THIS IS CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACKKKK

REQUESTS!

PLEASE NOTE THAT REQUESTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. I WILL IGNORE ANY KINDS OF REQUESTS THAT ARE MADE PRIOR TO THE OPENING.

PLEASE REQUEST HERE IN THIS PART AND HERE ONLY. IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST IN OTHER CHAPTERS, I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.

This is a series, but requests are allowed (for one-shots).

Please, do not request anything boy x boy or girl x girl. I'm not against homosexual people. Please do understand that just because I won't write gay stuff, doesn't mean I hate the LGBTQ community. I wholeheartedly give my support to all the peeps out there.

Example:

"Can I request a scenario whereas the reader got into a silly argument with Bakugou?"

Please please please PLEASE! DO NOT JUST GIVE ME THIS:

"Can I request a Todoroki moment?"

OR

"Can I request for Kirishima X Reader?"

PLEASE! IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST, SPECIFY THE SCENARIO! THE MORE DETAILS THE BETTER!

I don't care if you write out the whole draft or write the whole detail of the story bit by bit. It doesn't matter! Just don't give me a "hey i want this okay thanks". It just doesn't help me at all, and I may end up removing your request from my list. It would end up slowing down my publishing rate, and trust me, it is already slow.

PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT CHATROOM YOU WANT.

FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU REQUEST FOR SOMETHING RELATED TO AIZAWA, IS IT GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN THE CLASS 1-A CHATROOM, OR THE FACULTY ONE?

All requests would be considered as oneshots to avoid messing with the original plot.

X READERS

CHARACTER X READERS ARE ACCEPTED! YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH CHARACTER YOU WANT AND WHAT IS THE SCENARIO YOU WANTED!!

(Of course, this will be considered as oneshot. The original plot may involve some flirting, but nothing more than that)

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AVAILABLE ASIDE FROM MINOR CHARACTERS (SUCH AS: SATO, MINETA, ETC.)!

MEANING YOU CAN REQUEST ANYONE IN THE MANGA AS WELL! BE IT OVERHAUL, HAWKS, FATGUM, ETC!

This is all you need to know. I might add some more details in the future if I need to.