~Secret~

You were only a four year old, until this horrible thing happened. And at that time Scotland was crashing at England's home...

"Oi! (Y/n) want me to tell ye a secret lass?" Scotland asked the little girl, who was playing with her dolls. She stopped at looked at him.

"What secret uncle Scottie?" She tilted her head to the left.

"Come here lass" the Scotsman patted a space in the couch.

After (y/n) had taken a seat next to him, he let her sit on his lap, letting her face him. His green orbs looking at (y/n)'s (e/c) ones.

"Did ye know that flying mint bunny's a ghost?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ghost?" (Y/n) looked dumbfounded by this.

"Aye, did ye know that flying mint bunny's a ghost that England once owned but died terribly. Now, that bunny's following him and..." Scotland paused for a second, looking at (y/n)'s shaking figure, he leaned close and whispered, "Eats anyone who gets close to England because he(?) loves him so much and he might sound nice but he's planning to eat ye, " he leaned back and could see tears forming around (y/n)'s eyes.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" (Y/n) cried as loud as she could.

When England heard his princess cry, he suddenly bursted into the living room and found a crying (y/n) and a certain Scotsman comforting the child. "What the bloody hell did you do Scotland!?", the englishman glared daggers at Scotland. "Well..."

Scotland suddenly ran out of the room leaving a crying child and an angry englishman...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[A/N]: This sucks doesn't it... Well I have a next part for this... Au revoir!