"well, you're the most beautiful slug out there," he says to me softly. "i wish i was there too, gorgeous."

"only a couple months," i mumble again, taking out a box of oats from the cabinet. "enough about that, how's london treating you?"

"really good," he smiles tiredly. "a couple nights ago, brian and i met up with james at some pub. it was nice to catch up," he says. "he was asking about you, asking if you were keeping well."

"how is he?" i ask. "it's nice of him to ask about me, even though we haven't seen each other for a while."

"he's good, he can't wait to see ave when she's here," he says. "the fans are being really supportive to. loads have congratulated us, and some have given a few gifts and stuff," he smiles. "i'm gonna have to get another suitcase just for stuff for avery."

"you better not spoil her too much while you're in europe," i warn sarcastically, making him chuckle.

"oh hunny, we haven't even gotten to paris yet," he smiles. "i've heard about a few baby places there that are worth going to. i'm gonna buy everything for her."

"i'm never gonna be able to stop you, am i?" i ask, chuckling softly.

"no can do," he beams. "i've got you some stuff already, just wait. i'm gonna come back and it's gonna be christmas."

"ugh, shawn," i whine, making him laugh again.

"you know me, i can't resist when i walk past shops. i see something and think, holy crap my girl would love that," he grins, my heart skipping a beat at 'my girl'.

"your girl, huh?" i ask, a soft blush at my cheeks.

"just wait. i'm gonna ask you, and it's gonna be really special. when i get back though, i'm not asking you over the phone," he says sheepishly, a shy look over his features. "can't wait. 'm gonna make it special. you deserve it," he says,
making me blush wildly, a small smile coming over my lips.

"okay," i smile, my voice soft. "i can't wait."

"good," he says gently back to me, running a hand through is curls. "i can't wait till christmas."

"shawn, hunny, christmas is ages away," i chuckle, shaking my head at the crazy boy i'm falling for.

"i know, but it's gonna be just us, you know? me, you, and avery. our first christmas together," he says, his eyes lighting up. "i'm gonna take you guys to a cabin somewhere far away from the city, invite our families, have a massive christmas for avery's first. somewhere with a lake that gets iced over so we can go skating, just me and you, at like 2am, when everyone's asleep, and someone else is looking over avery."

the door rings, and i sigh, looking at my phone. "i'm gonna have to get that, hold on," i say, as shawn continues to smirk widely. "what?"

"nothing, just go answer it, it's probably something important," he grins, egging me on. i sigh, muttering a few words to myself, before waddling up to the door, unlocking it, revealing a man holding a giant bouquet of flowers, along with a copper coloured balloon reading "happy 6 months!" i grin, thanking the man, and taking the flowers and balloon, walking back to my phone, seeing shawn laughing, and grinning wildly.

"you like it?" he asks, his laughs settling into a small, loving smile.

"shawn, you're the sweetest," i say, smelling the sweet scent of red roses. "thank you so much."

"it's okay, just the best for my favourite girl," he says gently, making my heart clench with endearment.

"but why? like what's the need for flowers?" i ask, confused as to why he bought me flowers and a balloon.