Then there was Kallista. Though she may look rather young for her age, that didn't mean she lacked intelligence as well. Her mind was sharp and just like her brother, managed to skip a few grades due to how intelligent she was. However, there was one thing that made her differ from her from her younger brother; her utterly sweet and gentle personality. Many deemed her an angel because of how kind and pure she was. Her long, shiny, pitch black hair framed her face so perfectly and it complimented her pale skin and her doll like figure, especially her beautiful sky blue eyes. It was a beauty that many have described as breathtaking, yet calming and some have even claimed it to be serene.

     Though you were not surprised that they were beautiful, you were still astonished at how beautiful they were, even i they were just children. "No, I agree with you Edd. They're beautiful children, and once you see who their parents are, you'll see why." you chuckled, watching with a smile as Vincent pushed Kallista on the swings, filling the playground with her laughter and giggles. Suddenly you heard muffled screaming causing the two of you to look over and see that Ed still had his arms wrapped around Eddy to keep him from pummeling a child. With a final struggle, Eddy was free and pushed Ed out the way. "WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE!? WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING OUR PLANS TO GET RICH!!" Eddy snapped.
"Aww come on Eddy, can't we do it tomorrow?? I want to finish my new comic book." Ed grinned as he continued read out what was currently happening.

     "I'm really sorry Eddy, but I can't join you today. I have to watch over the children." you apologized.
"Come on now Eddy, don't be such a brute. They're just children having fun." Edd smirked, only to cause Eddy to get even more angrier. Just before he could say anything, he was, yet again, interrupted by a certain six year old. "(Y/n), Kallista and I request to have some ice cream from the ice cream truck please." Vincent asked, Kallista standing right by him.
"ICE CREAM?!" Ed cheered before high tailing it for the ice cream truck, nearly knocking Eddy down along the way.
"I guess...I could get some ice cream." you smiled, looking over at Edd. "I've never had one from the ice cream truck before, if i'm quite honest." you admitted.
"Then let's get some ice cream." Edd confirmed before hopping off the table. "You tykes too, come on." he added, ushering them towards the ice cream shop before looking at his pal.
"You gonna come or what man?"
"Oh fuck you!" Eddy growled.
"I'll buy you your favorite~" Edd cooed, holding his wallet. With a reluctant grumble, Eddy stood back on his two feet and shoved his hands in his pockets before walking ahead of him. "You're buying, not me sock-head, remember that."
"Yeah yeah, you got it boss." Edd chuckled, shaking his head at his friend's childish antics.

     The rest of the day was filled with tales of the cul-de-sac, mostly Eddy rambling off about his plans about getting rich and his plans, which were only countered with Edd explaining how they failed miserably. Surrounded by laughter of everyone and happy tales, you listened as the original trio told their vast tales of their misadventures and grand schemes. It even made Vincent laugh a couple of times. The sun finally began to set as everyone began to return home. Kallista had grown tired of walking and had found comfort in the arms of Ed while Vincent casually strolled by your side. "I say, for a loud mouth, you really do have the basics of getting money." Vincent smirked. "Idiotic scams...but they still have the general idea."
"You better know it kid! Maybe one day you'll get as rich and famous as me!" Eddy boasted, only for everyone to roll their eyes. The inflated ego of Eddy still continues to grow.

     "Would you look at that Jimmy? The losers of the cul-de-sac are out and about! Better hide everything valuable before they destroy it!" a familiar voice snickered. Standing in the driveway of Ed's home stood Sarah and her equally as fashionable friend since childhood, Jimmy, both sporting trendy attires and phones in hand.
"Shut it you loud mouthed twerp! Why don't you go back to being a duck lipped twerp with Johnny why don't you!" Eddy fired back.

     The cocky smirk that graced the girl's face soon dropped and contorted to anger as she stomped over. "What did you say to me flathead?!" Sarah snapped.
"Tch, more loud mouths? This neighborhood sure is full of them." Vincent mumbled in annoyance, however his comment didn't fall onto deaf ears. Sarah's eyes snapped towards the direction of the voice, only to see Vincent staring at her unamused.
"What did you say you brat?!" Sarah hissed.
"And the loud mouth has hearing abilities. How fascinating." Vincent smirked, causing Eddy and Edd to hold their snickers.

     "I see you all are having fun." a voice suddenly interrupted. With a swift turn, everyone turned towards the direction of the voice, only for Sarah and Jimmy to let out a sharp gasp. "Oh my god, Sarah look!" Jimmy awed.
"Juno and Arlo Agreste...!" Sarah gaped. There, standing in front of the group were the two of the most beautiful people anyone has seen. With a hand on her hip and wearing a form fitting, off the shoulder dress along with her hair and makeup completed and perfected, stood Juno Agreste. Just behind her with a loving hand on her waist stood a tall man with hair dark as night, eyes blue as the clear blue sky, and looking as if he were a deity himself, was Arlo Agreste. "My, my, Vincent, it seems that you're having rather fun here in this little neighborhood." Juno smiled.
"It was actually...rather enjoyable Mother." Vincent replied with a small smile.

     "Daddy, daddy...!" Kallista grinned happily as she hopped out of Edd's arms and rushed over to her father.
"Daddy?!" Sarah and Jimmy simultaneously cried out in pure and utter shock.
"Hello my little princess." Arlo greeted gently, lifting his lifting his little girl into his arms with ease. "Did you have a fun time with your Aunty (Y/n) and your brother?"
Kallista nodded. "We played on the swings and had ice cream!" she chirped, only to earn a light feathery kisses from her father.
"Thank you (Y/n) for taking care of these two while we were out." Juno smiled appreciating.
"Not all Aunty Juno, they were absolutely great and my friends seemed to like them as well." you added, ushering to your starstruck friends.

     "Well, we better start heading off soon to our hotel." Arlo sighed with a content smile before looking over at you. "Thank you again (Y/n), please, visit us soon next time. I'm sure we all would like to see you in Paris."
"Ah, I'll make sure to let you know when I get the time Uncle Arlo." You replied gratefully. As they were about to walk to their car, Vincent halted in his tracks. "Oh yeah, Eddy." Vincent said as he looked over his shoulder, hands stuffed in his pockets. "I like the way you think. You may be a loud mouth, but your ideas are rather ingenious. I admire that." Vincent nodded in appreciation before stepping into the car.

     As soon as the car had left the cul-de-sac, immediately you were greeted with loud shrieking and questions. "Aunty?! Uncle?! What the hell nerd! Who are they to you?!" Sarah questioned aggressively.
"A-ah...t-they're... well... they're my cousin's technically, however since they're much older than me, I-I just call them Aunty and Uncle."
"Wait who were they?!" Edd asked in utter confusion.
"Double D, for a smart guy like you to not know who they are is shame!" Johnny scoffed. "They are Arlo and Juno Agreste! The power couple of the century!" Johnny swooned.
"Arlo Agreste is one of the best model and fashion designer in the whole industry, rising to the top with Versace and Yves Saint Laurent! And ungodly handsome." Sarah drooled.
"And Juno Agreste is one of the best lawyers known in the industry! She cracked down so many cases of fraud, defamation, and scandals everyone thought were true!" Johnny added.

     "Lawyer? So i'm guessing..." Edd began as he looked over at you.
"Yeah, Aunty Juno is going to help my brother get started with an internship at her law firm. My dad was so glad that he managed to still keep in touch with her." you smiled.
"The fact that you still call them Aunty and Uncle are still so foreign..." Sarah muttered in a jealous tone. You sighed and shook your head before looking at Eddy.
"Eddy...Eddy are you alright? You haven't said anything in this whole bonanza whatsoever." you asked worriedly.

     "Are you kidding me!? That is one fucking smart kid! He respects me and god dammit he better! The kid is going places and he even confirmed my idea was great! Which reminds me, boy do I got a scam for you guys." Eddy grinned maniacally. Oh...how things never change, however, you really don't seem to mind.