Prologue

Warning- Bullying, minor suicidal thoughts, cursing, Abuse

Genre- mostly Angst throughout the whole book, be aware :)!

Art by me, it's you :P more like fill in the character I made it neutral. Sorry if your character is male, but it makes the story easier being female, hope you understand. Enjoy~

Your POV.

"You're so useless" The tall blonde bimbo teased, kicking your stomach in the process, "Why won't you just die already?" She barked while her so called 'friends' stood and laughed. "You're such a spoiled brat!" The blonde bimbo, known as [R/N] (Random Name), who was infamous for beating the shit out of loners and outcast. Whoever she thought was weak, it was her goal to break them into prices until they cannot take it anymore. No one really stood up to [R/N], she had money on her side. The reason why the principle or the teachers never stop her scheme is that her parent fund a majority of the school.
"Why won't you talk? You're such a bore, really you should go die." She scowled down at you.

Hypocrite, you thought to yourself, clutching your stomach in pain, as you lay on the cold hard floor. Poorly standing up, staggering to the nurse's office while gripping on your abdomen. Why won't this end? You frowned thinking of what [R/N] said. You reached to the nurses office and clicked the door open. The nurse finished up typing and turned to face you.

"Ah, [F/N], I see that you are back again" the nurse falsely smiled, gesturing for you to sit down and wait. Fiddling with you finger while listening the clock tick each second. "You're parents are here to pick you up" the nurse interrupted your thoughts. You simply nodded while reaching to your locker and taking your stuff. You see your parent at the lobby of the school, glaring daggers at you. It was a tense silence back to the car. Right when you sat down, you and your parent at in silence before your mother was first to speak,

"What do you think you're doing!?" She sneered, still glaring at you from the front view mirror. You shrugged in response not bothering to answer.

"Answer your mother when she is talking!" Your 'father' shouts at you with the rage of a thousand sun.

"I wasn't feeling well" you lied, obviously you weren't feeling well to begin with, it's not like they care if you got bullied. Your 'parents' never really cared. Scratch that, they aren't really your parents, more like foster parents. Honestly if they wanted be foster parents why do they have be so cruel? It was another silent ride home, just as you got in, halfway your mother slapped you across the face,

"Who do you think you are?!" She practically screeched. While your 'father' decided not to join in and grab a bottle of beer. "We should have never volunteered, known to have such a spoiled bitch like you!" She really now shouted. "Just leave!" She demanded. You gave a sad look and quickly went upstairs to hide in your bedroom.

Why does everyone hate me? You curled up into a fetal position, you hugging your knees. So cold. You shivered, quietly possibly in your room, your eye scanned the room, razor? Pills? Ropes? Gun? (A/N: don't ask why you have a gun in your room or a rope/noose). I'm not stupid, you mentally shamed yourself. Your eye's starts to struggle opening, so you closed it leaning next to your door with your back pressed against it. It was not long after that you had started to sleep. The next thing you knew it was morning, another day in hell, you thought growling. You didn't really need to slip on any morning clothes since you never changed out to pajamas anyways. You made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth and use the toilet. Sighing to yourself, your so called parents are probably asleep. So skipping breakfast and immediately grabbing your bag, headed to school.

"Hey [F/N]!" The voice behind you greeted, you turned back to stare at him,

"Hello [Friend's Name]," you greeted back with a fake smile. He of course, couldn't notice the false smile. This naive boy... [Friend's Name] started to walk by your side, ranting about something stupid.

"Hey losers! Come here," [R/N] voice rang your ears, [Friend's name] pales and hesitatingly approached [R/N] while you follow behind. [R/N] towers over you with her arm cross, "where's my money?" She demanded, oh, you forgot about that after crying yourself to sleep. You shook your head looking down at the floor, while gripping on your backpack straps tightly. You closed your eye for a impact. [R/N] slapped you across the face, the feeling stung your right cheeks.

"Leave her alone [R/N]!" [Friend's name] shouts, oh I wished he didn't, [R/N] got more angry and kicked him away.

"Shut the fuck up" she cussed out and kicked him again. He grunted in agony. You watched him repeating get kicked and harassed by [R/N]. You're such a bystander. There was nothing you could do at the moment. For the rest of the day she kept on bullying you and [Friend's name]. Just until you finally snap.
While you were being bullied at the back of the school, "why don't you fucking die!" She hissed

"How about you fucking die!?" You cursed at, swiftly grabbing your razor from your bag, everything was black, until you dazed back. All you saw was a dead [R/N] and her small 'friend' group lying in a pool of blood. [R/N] seem to have her eyes gouged out and a razor shoved down her throat. While some of friend had a less brutal effect. Your eyes dilated smaller, the blood stains your clothes. You had to run before anyone knows. You turned your heels and sprinted into the forest, leaving school campus. Your legs ran for who knows how long? You had to rest by a near by tree. With your back pressed against the tree while you curled up trying to provide warmth, crying yourself to sleep again, or so you thought? You felt something pull you in, cradling you like a infant, it was warm, warmer than you thought, you instinctively snuggled closer to whoever it was. You may have panic to think a random stranger just kidnapped you but you just snuggled closer? Something tells you that there isn't anything wrong with the other side wants to kick and scream. The next thing you knew, is that you woke up in a unfamiliar room, the sheet were quite warm and comfortable.

"Oh good you're awake." You whipped your head to the voice,

"Who are you?" You asked