Love And Happiness ...

Brielle's POV

      * Shaii's wedding day

You know that feeling you get when you're all dolled up and feeling special? Well that's what I felt today. Even though it wasn't my wedding I was beyond excited for my best friend. I looked in the mirror and straight -end out my dress before grabbing my bouquet off the table. Asia was gonna be sitting in the pews with Shaii's mom and dad and I was gonna walk down with Daniel. These past couple days he's expressed to me about how much stress he was under with Corae and that he was gonna take her to court for Nae. I was happy he was finally getting that part out of his life because she is nothing but trouble.

The other day she lied to the judge and told them he beats Rena'e all the time but luckily Nae was there and told them he doesn't or they would've taken him to jail. For that stunt she pulled it got Daniel temporary custody of Nae until this whole court situation plans out but I know he will be granted full custody.

"You ready Bri?" Spin came in and asked peeping through the door.

"Yeah I'm coming" I said before I looked in the mirror one last time before I walked into the hallway to go find Daniel/

"Wow" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned to see it was him

"Oh there you are" I said latching our arms together.

"You look absolutely stunning" He said looking me up and down

"Thank you, you don't  look too shabby yourself" I joked and he chuckled 

Everyone got in their spots ready for the cue so we could walk. Soon the music came on and me and Daniel were the first to walk down. 

All eyes were on us and truthfully I felt like I was the one getting married. I felt beautiful and confident.

**********

Soon all of the bridesmaid and groomsman were in their spots and the only thing everyone was waiting for was the bride.

I watched down the aisle as the flower girl and the ring barrier came then soon after another song on the piano played and I knew it was time. 

"Here she comes" I whispered to myself. Soon enough the doors were opening again and all you saw was beautiful. She looked gorgeous everyone watched in awe as her beautiful long white dress flowed through her walk down the aisle as she walked down  with her father.

Once they got to the front her father let her go after giving her a loving kiss on the cheek and shaking Roger's hand as a sign of giving his daughter away to him.

******

"I do" Were the last words I could even remember being said before the water works hit. I don't even know why I was crying so hard. After they both said their vows I just lost it.

Daniel was looking at me from the other side laughing but I didn't find anything funny. Weddings are just such a beautiful thing.

"You may now kiss the bride" the pastor said and soon Roger leaned in for the kiss and everyone cheered. I was so proud of my best friend. I know she was happy and so in love at this very moment

Roger then picked her up bridal style and spun her around before walking out of the church. Never would I thought Shaii would be getting married. She never seemed like the one for going all out for one day but I guess things change. I looked over at Daniel and wiped my face as he walked over to me as we were now standing outside of the church as Roger and Shaii got in their carriage heading to the reception.

"Quit being a cry baby" He said as he wiped the rest of my tears

"Shut up" I giggled and punched him in the arm playfully.