james - 3 or smth idrk

prompt- "I'm sorry, did you forget I don't like you?"

Y/n pov
I just got sent to move with my cousins Claire because of something with ma and da about them going to London for a job. Obviously I couldn't leave Derry it's my home so I choose to live with my cousin. What I did not know was that I would end up with an entire different group of friends.
~~~time skip to already being in school and hating james💅🏼😌~~~
"Well perhaps-" James started before I could cut him off "Jesus James honestly do you ever consider shutting the hell up" I snap. No offense but he is so damn annoying I mean maybe he's tall and super nice and cut- NO he's an annoying wee English fella. Ok ok maybe I very very slightly have feelings for James but I couldn't tell anyone especially not Claire or Erin they never shut their traps my secret would be out in 0.4 seconds I do still love them though. But unlike michelle and I they can't hold a lie to save their arses. Orla is well orla we love her regardless she's a bit ditzy but by far the most inspiring person I've met in a way. "Y/N. Fer fucks sake pay attention." Michelle scolded me "What?? Oh right sorry just got sidetracked." I mumbled out as I saw James staring at me. Obviously I turned away quickly but from the corner of my eye I swear I saw him blush or maybe I've lost it.
~~~time skip to the squad obviously doing smth dumb as expected~~~
James POV (slightly different I think unless I'm buggin)
Ok maybe I was looking at y/n earlier it's just her eyes and everything she's so lovely don't you think. Wait I know she hates me I'm very unsure why. I can tell everyone knows about my tiny itty bitty crush on her,,,,,ok maybe more than tiny but it's not even a big deal. "Ok so I'm goin g with orla, michelle and Claire, y/n and James. GOT IT?" Said Erin. Apparently we were to walk around nonchalantly to find this lad she was going on about... maybe we could be pals actually probably not I'm English and we all know how that goes in Derry.

Switch to y/n pov👁‍🗨👄👁‍🗨
"Erinnnn" I groaned in her ear as we were assigned our partners. We knew we had to go or the end would never be heard of bye Erin. So, off we went to find her man. James and I ended up making small talk when suddenly he grabbed my hand. Now I may slightly be in love w him but that was unexpected so I yanked my hand away."I'm sorry, did you forget I don't like you?" I snapped. "Oh I-I'm sorry I just i didn't- look I'm so sorry y/n." He rushed but he was beet red and his eyes looked watery. omgomgomg im about to make him cry uhmmm what do I do. I quickly grab his hand aand pull him closer to me as he tries to walk away. Before I know it I admit my feelings to him like I was confident or something "No! It's okay I'm so sorry you caught me by surprise and a lot has been going on and I feel like you need to know how much I like you eventhoughidontactlikeitireallyreallydoandihopeyoudotooorelseimgoingtodiefromembarassmenf." He begins to uhm giggle I guess "it's ok love I obviously like you too." I'm panicking like my heart is racing. "Oh uhhh-" he cut me off by pulling me in and wrapping his arm around my waist while he let's go of my hand and gently guides my face towards his. I'm kissing James the James I've had a crush on since I've moved schools. Yes that James I'm kissing while my fingers attach to his oddly curly hair. As we pull away I hear the one and only michelle "they are so getting laid tonigghhhttt!!"

so that was big bad but yk it's wtv I will get better I suppose y'all HMU with request(PLEASE) also I'm gonna start my Hamilton book tmr so heehee also I have a really good idea that I'm not going to use until im decent at writing yk. mucho love. also I literally love y'all hskahdkahdihd this book is doing sm better thanks should be. I'm going to start writing abt the girls tmr maybe idk whenever I get a creative spark. ALSO i love the comments I've received on this book they give me butterflies ok gn girlie pops😌🔫💕💚💕